View Single Post

Old 03-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #10
PSYCHO1000R
SPF 15

Send a message via AIM to PSYCHO1000R Send a message via Yahoo to PSYCHO1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o View Post
ill def take you up on that offer.. i am in PA alot now mostly every other weekdn and as soon as it gets warmer ill be taking my bike with me
trust me i kow how loud your bike is but i doubt i will like it even if i liek thepower and engine.. i am a small guy... this is why i never went witha Gix before the 2004 model year. because it felt wide and i was uncomfortable withit.. thisis why i chose the 02 r6 when i was buying a new bike back in 02...
theoretically twins are supposed to be thinner than I-4s because of the placement of the motor... but you'd never know it sitting on my bike, lol.. its pudgy, but im so use to it and i love it. im sure i could ride another bike faster, but im too attached to my bike to get another one, im crazy like that.

im creepin up on the 30000 mile mark, so eventually im gonna be in the market for a new.. newer bike. but in the mean time im happy with my old overwieght pudgy bike lol.

and yes i say on an R-6 once, i felt like i was sitting on a pit bike or something, it felt so tiny n narrow and small!