View Single Post

Old 02-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #10
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSprtuaL View Post
Being that I am probably the only one here who has "taken the ride"(been shot with a tazer) I have to disagree.

Her speech and body language suggests that her antics were only going to intensify. Had they had to manually restrain her the odds of inflicting harm to her are far greater.
I've been hit by a tazer and a few stun guns (2 weeks ago being the most recent), that doesn't qualify me as an expert on human behavior, just someone who knows that getting hit by a stun gun isn't all that bad when it's over. I agree that her antics were only going to intensify, she's drunk and she started to freak out. But no one said being a cop was easy. I think they put her life in much more jeopardy than any danger present to them at that moment by jumping the gun so quickly. There wasn't any immediate threat to them, their office equipment, yeah. I also think suspects should be in cages. She wasn't listening and being non cooperative, but she was basically running away.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism