View Single Post

Old 02-16-2007, 01:33 PM   #27
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsxguy77 View Post
Bob, everything you say is biased so its basically irrelevant. Maybe some instructors from Rider Ed do have better classes, but I dont really care.

Im not 10 years old and will not be back in this thread to bicker with you. Just getting the word out for those who cant afford to dish out $250. I like to help others out and thats that. Good luck to you and your class.
What I have to say may be irrelevant to you because the class is 'FREE', but it is 100% VALID to the rest of the world because it's the TRUTH. There is no bickering here, just true statements, not opinion.

As far as the states classes being not as good, I didnt say that, its the same curiculuum. You state you don't care if rider-ed has better classes..... that is the EXACT attitude I was describing. No investment in the class on the participants part.

Look at it this way, if you can't afford the $225 perhaps you cant afford the insurance, the proper parts and maintenance of your machine. This is NOT a cheap thing to do in ANY aspect and should never be treated that way.

Good luck in your class.....

TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Last edited by CBRBob; 02-16-2007 at 01:38 PM..