Thread: WW III......
View Single Post

Old 01-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #7
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Ken,

Wow...great point, good reading...I don't understand at this point why things are not being dealt with NK in a more forcefull matter. NK is a huge threat because that president is just power hungry. China has assited the US in many ways...but imagine this...Imagine China has only kept the wool over our eyes (so to speak) and then one day just come out in true form...Against the US....Then they side with Russia, France, NK, Iran to take out the Super Power (US). That would be just chaos in the whole world.

We have had no problems with China, they actually have intervene between NK and US....Convincing NK to calm down. I hope China stays friendly with us...at the rate thier economy/technology is going...they are catching up to the US fairly quickly in a matter of short years what the US has fought for, for decades...

I would like to see the US actually keep our troops in our own damn country and let the other countries fight thier own battles. We established a set government on our own...let these morons do the same thing...

The problem is all these imigrants complain about the United States...and yet they would give thier 1st born child to live here...(not europeans)...So hypocritical they are.....I personally am an Immigrant...but I love this damn country a lot..I'm working on getting my citizenship the right way...I want to vote damn it....lol.