View Single Post

Old 01-25-2007, 01:19 AM   #11
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

Well, the guy saying it didn't have ANY right to say that. His personal political opinion has no place in a company situation. In his personal time, he can say or do whatever he wants.

On the other side, people do NOT have the right to send hate mails or whatever else to the company. People are quick to act and will blame an entire company over the action of one person long before hearing the entire story. It might be the company's political view, but who knows.

I think people are over reacting to this whole thing, personally. I think the guy should have just said a simple, "fuck you, then I'll go to someone else instead of buying 100's or 1000's of mats." Assuming that this company had nothing to do with that response (and I doubt it did since the response wasn't done in a professional way either, sounded like a 5 year old's response), I think it sucks that they will probably not recover from something this large.

My question, did he try to talk to someone else in the company or just run to the media immediately?

Ye Olde Myspace