Thread: CCS Daytona
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2007, 03:50 PM   #7
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

And oh, don't forget to loctite the battery bolts. And make sure any of your accesory wires for like a powercommander or quickshifter are wrapped, zipped and secured.

If the bike is dyno'd and tuned before you go down there, just remember that daytona is at sea level.

If you run VP Race Fuel, you must bring your own or you can pre-order it from Prieto Racing or a couple other companies that will be down there. But VP is not allowed in at the track. I found that out the hard way in October. You can get sunoco race fuel at the track. If it's a stock bike then you might want to just run sunoco 100 which is the same as Cam 2. It's burns a bit crisper than standard fuel since there is no additives. It is what I started using in '05 before I started spending $14/gallon on VP's U4.
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *