View Single Post

Old 01-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #31
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

I didn't post it up here but I had issues with the landlord and some other stuff in the 13th hour so it looks like this place won't be. Oh well. But the good news is, after going back to the drawing board I think I have finally found another place. The realtor is putting the lease together now and it should be ready tomorrow.

The new spot is in prospect park. right between haledon and paterson. Pretty easy to get to. Not as easy to get to or as easily visible as the other shop but this place is nice. And it's big. I don't have the large parking lot but the workspace is nice. All hardwood floors, checkerboard tile when you walk in, compressor lines, 220v service and the better part of a machine shop with all of the owners stuff thats in there that he said I can use, so thats a bonus. Hoping to get this all tied up so i can start moving in on Saturday. I'm going to wait till I have a signed lease to post pictures this time. LOL. But this place is nice. I can't wait to get set up and get movin. Race and riding season is right around the corner. -eric
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *