View Single Post

Old 12-20-2006, 04:53 PM   #14
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

I just came back from finalizing the lease agreement on the place. They have to move some equipment out of there but I will be picking up the keys tomorrow in order to start moving some equipment over there. I have to get out of my other work shop so for starters I'll be moving my own personal equipment over there, which probably looks like a service shops worth of stuff. The alarm guy will be there to turn that on and we'll be getting pseg to get the electric and gas service up and going. I've about 10 years of options on this place so fingers crossed, I can make this happen.

I'll get some pictures up here in a bit so you all can get an idea of where it is and what it looks like.

Depending on if I can get acces to electric and if its not freezing balls in there, I might have some people over Friday or Saturday. Heck, I might be even asking people to help me load the box truck and trailer to move stuff over there tomorrow.

I really appreciate everyones willingness to help out and lend a hand and I will certainly reciprocate in the future.
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *