View Single Post

Old 12-20-2006, 01:40 AM   #12
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoxkila View Post
i can guarantee you'll see my RC unless someone buys it, or whatever else i'm riding
What year is your RC? I have an '03 and it is the bike that really got me started doing track days. I learned how to ride the heck out of it and got real good at throwing that thing around. 2 seasons later when I decided to race I got a 600rr and went out and ripped since I was used to throwing around the rc. I went to Daytona in October and I was having issues with my 600 so I decided to take the RC out for the heck of it. I figured why not? So I slapped some numbers and a fresh set of tires and went out there on it. I tell you, it was pretty cool doing over 170 on the bike I got started on. I was running real well in the top 5 but knew I didn'thave anything on the built modern 1000's up on the banking. It was my 125 hp vs their 160+. I ran strong but I dnf'd on the last lap of the unlimited GP with a sprocket failure but somehow I still took home 9th place out of 20 something. That bike is great. It is one of the few bikes I will never sell.
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *