View Single Post

Old 12-19-2006, 05:29 PM   #7
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

ust got off the phone and it looks like all systems are a go. I'm going tomorrow to sign the lease and get the keys. By this time next week the power and heat should be up and going. And when I get back from holiday break with my pops, it will be all systems full-throttle ahead.

I'll probably start things off with a small party in a couple weeks once I can at least get the projector up and get some sound in there. And you will probably here me asking for help to start cleaning things up and outfitting the place. So for all you that volunteered to help...be forewarned that I will be taking you up on those offers.

In the mean time, if you come across any fixtures, furtniture, building materials or anything that can be of use, please let me know.

I'm psyched and hope you guys are too.
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *