Thread: GYDO Nov 11th
View Single Post

GYDO Nov 11th
Old 11-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #3
MrQuickR1
Skid Mark

Send a message via AIM to MrQuickR1
Default GYDO Nov 11th

This is a cut and paste from the other board....regardless of conflictions I understand if people don't go or have other plans, I just wanted to get a nice group together and have a good time with you all so here is the cut and paste....

Pub46
Rt 46 East Clifton NJ
anytime you want....6 pm til closing.... whenever
I am celebrating several things and would love for any and all of you to join us for a drink and have a blast.
Celebrating my divorce
Celebrating My GF's Bday
and several other things I would rather keep off of here just for privacy's sake to viewers I'd rather not know my business (non members of this board)

Stop in say hi, wish Jill a Happy Bday, See old friends and new ones you haven't met yet, and go home and remember this night as one of the most fun times you had in a long ass time.

If you can't make it, no big deal, I just hopw to see most of you there cause I haven't seen alot of you in a long time and miss you guys, and hope to meet new riders to ride with this upcoming season.

GYDO = Get Your Drunk On.....to the newer members we call it this during the off sseason, and give everyone a chance to meet eachother and have the time of your life keeping us all aquainted.

See you there.
Thank you!

Billy