View Single Post

Old 09-26-2006, 09:23 AM   #80
NYCSTRIPES
Meatball's Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy
Thanks Bob.

It was great to finally see everyone together in one big group instead of seeing different people at different days and it definintly made the trip well worth it!

I'll definintly being going back to Beaver first thing next season. The track just flows so well. For the first time ever there I started off rather slow as I expected and all over the place for the couple of sessions in the morning but eventually by the end of my first day I was running a decent pace (not what I had hoped to run).

But by the end of the second day I accomplished my set goals and went even further thanks to Stiff I was able to run a couple of 1:04.90's. Next time there my goal is to run that consistantly.

First time at the Beav was great and I can't fucking wait to do it again. I kinda wished they ran a sat/sun/mon cause I would have jumped all over that.

(Yea I know I missed my apex )

You looked great out there Chris, You can learn so much more at a track that's not actively trying to kill you like at other places. Glad to see you had such a good time. I know I had a blast, but running the 1:04's will have to wait until next year for me. You passed me a few more times than I am willing to admit.

Ken
2003 TL1000R #489
1998 Valkyrie cruiser

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session....-Mark Twain