View Single Post

Old 08-29-2006, 12:04 AM   #42
NYCSTRIPES
Meatball's Daddy

It's all fun and games until the trunk lid rips away from the car and the bike falls off wiping out another motorcycle rider or a family with kids minding their business on the highway. I think the guy was reckless and a poor example of what the club represents. I think he lucked out and would have otherwise gotten more summonses than his country ass could count, if not worse.
After the rider's meeting Saturday, I asked Dennis from RaceDay Photo to please take a few pictures of that abortion. I just could not believe someone would place a bike on a fiberglass ladder, hanging out of the trunk of a passenger car to drive into the Poconos from God only knows where...
We needed to see a shot of that one because it would have been too hard to describe this level of stupidity otherwise. Best part is that he parked this half assed work of art at the front entrance to the pitt so EVERYONE could see the level of stupidity among us.

In a word, jackass.
Ken
2003 TL1000R #489
1998 Valkyrie cruiser

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session....-Mark Twain

Last edited by NYCSTRIPES; 08-29-2006 at 12:09 AM..