View Single Post

Need a MORTGAGE ...Click here
Old 08-25-2006, 10:59 AM   #1
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev
Default Need a MORTGAGE ...Click here

Well I have been doing mortgages for almost 5 years now. My company is based in freehold but we are licensed in 48 states to do your mortgage.

www.loanofficeusa.com (The website has everything u need to know about a mortgage. Information about 0 down payment (100% finanicing), Mortgage calculators etc etc.

I know may of you are home owners or maybe looking. I will give SBA members a defenite refund of appraisal and if possible application fee on your closing costs. My company is a licensed broker and we have over 40 investors that we use. We shop around for the BEST rates on the market and will compete with any company.

If you have bad credit it's not a problem, I have closed loans with FICO scores at 550 for both refinace and purchases. We have great REFI, cash outs, purchase and investment home programs. I take extra care of my customers and will defenitly work with you. Our specials are Debt Consolidation.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime you wish. Send me a PM and I will take care of you.

I also run a referal based program. For every client you send me that closes you will recieve a check or cash for $250 from me. Tell your family and friends. Spanish speaking representatives are available.