View Single Post

Hello, it's still me.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712
Default Hello, it's still me.

Hell all,

most of you already know me, and some don't yet. I'm starting a new life and I am making a lot of changes in my life sorta like a new leaf but let me re-introduce myself.

My name is John and I am 30 years, Married with a 9 year old daughter and one on the way very soon. I live in Union County and i ride a 2002 Suzuki GSXR1000 for my street bike and a 2002 Suzuki GSXR600 for the track.

just a little info about me. i work for PSE&G in 2 different fields. field 1 which is my primary field is a Meter Reader. field 2 is collections. i love hanging out with people but i hate people. I suffer from schizophrenia which means I have diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality and by significant social or occupational dysfunction.

My favorite television shows are Batman, Magnium, M*A*S*H, Threes Company, Teletubies, Blues Clues. and my favorite movies are Debbie does Dallas, Sopranos, Tilt and any kind of Mafia Movie you can think of. I also like long walks on the beach, surfing, snow boarding and buying a new laptop 4 times a year.

Things I hate are people who swear and curse, that shit is bad and is a sin. I swear to god that the people who swear won't go to Heaven. so I advice to you fucking people to never fucking swear.

Thank You for taking your time to read the new fucking me,

once again, thank you and have a nice day, assholes

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the