View Single Post

Old 05-12-2006, 12:24 PM   #13
Shelly
Skid Mark

Send a message via AIM to Shelly

LOL....I'm sure it's pretty funny to see. I can definately testify to it bein a trend when I was in Italy 1 yr. ago. You should see how crazy they drive over there though...OMG. Easiest to get around via metro. areas/big cities though. With that said cagers expect and know that scooters,etc. will be cuttin in and out=maybe even safer for riders of all types overall. I'd say it would take quite a long time for the respect in US to come upto par though unfortunately Still gotta expect that every cager is an idiot and ride as such....for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
...I'm gassing up the cage, relaxing, listening to some tunes with the windows down, when in the distance I hear a buzzing sound. It's loud enough to be heard over the music so I turn it down and focus on the sound. It's getting closer and closer and I can't figure it out, sounds like a few dozen weed wackers moving in my direction down main street. Then I see them breaking into view, 11 all in staggered formation buzzing by...my first reaction was laughter, just not used to seeing anything like that around here. Yes, the scooter geeks have finally invaded. This euro trend that slowly crept into America's society has been spreading from town to town all over the place and now it's here.

"Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth."-- Ken Blanchard