View Single Post

Old 07-12-2005, 12:39 PM   #10
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Ahhh...hello everyone...was a long ride back from Mosport but well worth the trip. I am really starting to love this track. Get to the paddock Fri. night round 5:30ish, go to the area where we were last year...first thing is check the power pannel....fuggers took all the power...I'm lookin for an outlet that works and people are tellin me "Theres no more power eh." Whatever...I'll give you fuggin "eh"...you mean to tell me no one had a bar or a block we could tap into...whatever I had the generator with me anyway so I use that. Fuggin Shawna has this camper thats the size of a football feild taken up 1/2 the paddock n shit...it's like the 747 of campers...whatever. Start to unload and the rain rolls in...not a heave rain but enough to piss ya off "eh". Cleared up by morning.
First day, first session was a little sketchy...had to find the line and get into a grove...second session was much better...after that as Jen said..."I was on a mission"
Saturday was a good day...found a line that really worked well for me...got passed on the inside of the horseshoe by a coach who shall remain nameless Best time on Sat. I ran a 1:51...Sunday was an awesome day...felt good right off the bat...first session I was moving along nice...2nd and 3rd sessions we're the best sessions for me...I ran a 1:47 in the thirds session...dropped 4 seconds from Saturday(My best time last year at this track was a 1:58...dropped 11 seconds so I was stoked.) I have to say it was Jude that really helped me with my times...he would pass me and I would use him as a guide to try and stick with him...although once we hit the strait I would stick by him for about 150-200 feet but after that he would pull away...but by T-10 I was right there again Around the last session of the day it's me an Jude again, we come up on a couple of guys, one guy on an rs250...and another I forgot what bike...he passes the rs...me still behind him...start making my pass thru the horseshoe when all of a asudden I look thru and see Jude sliding with his bike spining in front on me...almost target fixated but yelled to myself "Don't look...Keep goin...Keep going!" and I made it thru...red flag came out and I kept looking back to make sure no one hit him cause he was still in the middle of the track...but everything turned out ok...and Jude was back in the paddock under his own power...
All in all was a great weekend...was great hangin with everyone... Jimmy, Donna, Ray, Jude, Mike(Roberts), Mike(Turbo50Mike), Rubin, John, Mike(wcrbikemike)...the TPM crew...can't wait to go again next year...

ps...the fireworks display by the Stimler(sp?) brothers was awesome!

Heres the pics...

Pic1- Squiderific, lol...
Pic2- Ray, Jude, Jimmy and Donna
Pic3- My stuff
Pic4- Rubin and John
Pic5- Mike(Turbo50Mike)

More pics on the way...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mo13.jpg
Views:	635
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	224   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mo14.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	225   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mo15.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	226   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mo16.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	227   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mo17.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	228  

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.