View Single Post

Old 07-06-2005, 01:45 PM   #32
motopix

Yeah, it's not just about times. I ready for Red for sure but don't think I'm consistent enough yet. If I can get over this mental barrier about my speed then I'm hoping things will click into place better. Especially if I don't have to worry about scaring the crap out of people in the White group.

Hopefully, riding with faster guys will show me the way. But I'm a bit nervous about Red since there always seems to be multi-bike incidences in that group.

There were definitely some hairy moments in White this weekend. I couldn't see where the problem originated but there were two occasions (Turn 1 and Turn 10) where everyone came to a screeching halt. It was really pretty dangerous. I opted to dive to the inside of Turn 10 as it appeared the only clear line out of the situation. I didn't get talked to for that one because the two CRs I was riding with saw what happened and understood the situation.

I'll have to look for you guys next time so I know who I'm riding with out there. The #46 guy was definitely acting like he was racing me but he probably thought the same thing about me.