View Single Post

Old 02-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #62
Roberts
Squid

The black group has been gone for a year now. :wave2: Anytime there is four groups they are 15 min sessions. BOYCOTT POCONO and go to the other tracks for more riding time, less congestion & to support tracks that actually want bikes there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bster13
The bad:
-I don't think the administrators have a lot of experience, perhaps they are still having growing pains in how they deal with situations as they arrise, such as Rained out track session (PIR last year) and the credit card/pay in cash issue earilier this winter. I'm sure they mean right, but they'd serve themself better if they thought things through a bit more b4 addressing the public and were better prepared. Otherwise there is always someone friendly to answer the main phone #.
I have to agree with you on this. Three years ago I would have disagreed, two years ago i'd say only on a limited basis, but last year, totally agree. And all the little charges they came up with, sounds more corporate & less club every year.

On a personal note, I have met a lot of really cool people through TPM. From the staff, coaches & just riders.

TPM is very safety orientated, thats for sure; but as they grow it feels more business & less personal and that is a shame. I still feel love for all the staff, maybe they just grew too fast? I wish they would go back to just gold & standard memberships, just give good prices across the board at the parts store & stop going to Pocono ( ok so the Pocono thing is old, but I can dream ) Simplicity is fun.