View Single Post

Old 02-15-2006, 10:57 AM   #29
Vin
Ducaddilac

Send a message via AIM to Vin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuickR6
Sorry but it's not all the riders fault, she was fucking stupid enough to not wear any protection. Just like bitches that get knocked up, oh he didn't pull out....but hey, you did it knowing what could happen!
I'd still hit that shit and leave more scars don't get me wrong....and yes the rider was a fucken asshole for showing off to impress this girl....wow he must have balls huh!
Sorry but I hate hearing about passengers that get hurt because you get some fucking punk asshole that thinks they are cool and show off and all the time the passenger gets fucked up cause of his ego trip. Still she was fucking stupid too for getting on without protection.

Thank you I feel much better now
Exactly. And I really don't care if a rider goes down when they're acting like an idiot on the streets -- as a matter of fact, I encourage painful outcomes.
I'm sure we all saw the video of the woman on the R1 (I think) who had her helmet cam on in traffic. She got hit by some guy in a Honda car -- totally not her fault. Her, I feel badly for. She was not riding like an ass, she was obeying the law, and she was wearing her gear. The toolbags at a buck 20? Too bad for them.

Facebook | Flickr | NYCGo - New York City