View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #6
Qetesh

I'm going in to my third year riding with TPM. I would never go to another club for these few reasons I will list.

Above all else, safety is #1! That makes me feel extremely comfortable!!! The family atomosphere is unbeatable! Considering that TPM has thousands of members, the staff and coaches know your name!

Rider meetings at every event, usually given by the owner of the club, shows me that not only is he passionate about our sport, but he's involved too!!! Right down to taking members out on 2-up rides to get an idea of the track, to teaching one on one.

Coaching, coaching, coaching!!!! All the TPM coaches go above an beyond what they are required to do! Several make it a point to find you either on the track or in the pits and talk to you, work with you, watch you grow and become a faster, smoother rider! I know there are several coaches that have worked with me faithfully and I am reaping the rewards of their hard work and I will continue to grow and learn from all of their much appreciated teachings!

Trackside trailer with everything from pucks and helmets, to tshirts and hats, to books and oil, tires and mounting, trackside suspension set-ups, and random parts and accessories is gravy and requires time to set up! The air fence is a definate plus as well as the organized atmosphere that TPM strives to uphold and continuously improve on!

In my book, it doesn't get any better then this club, from what they give to what they offer for tracks during thier schedule, down to the impeccable work of the coaches!

I should add that I've only ridden with TPM, but all these things that they offer and all the feedback I get from the club make me completely loyal to them!