View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #7
RCM78
Tech Nazi

Safety is TPM's #1 priority. We are the only club that I know of that own's our own airfence.

Stealing hasnt been a problem. I once left a jacket at the track. Called the office and someone turned it in. Another friend forgot his pitbull stands. He posted on the TPM message board about it and they were also turned in.

Instruction is top notch in my opinion. I learned enough from TPM coach's to become a coach myself two years ago. I can also say theres nothing better then helping out other riders and watching them "get it".

Track selection is pretty damn good. Since your in NJ your very close to pocono, VIR is 8 hours away, Summit is 4 and Beaverun is 6. We should also have lots of dates at thunderbolt raceway here in NJ when that opens up...

Trackside support is awesome. We have a stocked 48 foot multilevel transporter loaded with rental bikes and gear, tires, tire changing services, brakepads, select tool's, helmets, gloves, levers, chains, and lots of other stuff... If you have a popular bike you'll have a better chance of getting common replacement parts but dont expect us to have a rearset for your superhawk. Dont know anyone that would have that in stock...

Any other questions let us know.
Hope to see ya at the track...
TPM Coach #71