View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #32
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I was refering to regarding the overall performance of the 10. It's a total package that has the power of a liter bike which handles like a 600. More power can be compensated with larger/better brakes & lines, you guys should know this, being you've actually been to the track.

You're speaking of rider ability not bike ability regarding white & red groups, doesn't seem to be much mention of this in Blue or GP. You don't see pros making many mistakes on liter bikes, why? cuz they know how to ride the bike.

My point from the beginning is that given a capable rider I'm sure the 10 will will not have a problem eating up 600's all day long. When the engineers at Kawi R&D designed that bike they did so with a strong spirit of the track in mind, not a lazy Sunday rider.

You're speaking more of technical / what you read info, rather than actual experiences...go out on the track with a liter bike, then go out on 6...THEN you'll see...the stuff about the pro's...throw that shit out the window...none of us will ever see their kind of set ups, doen't apply to regular track day org riding.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.