View Single Post

Old 10-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
lateapex
Skid Mark

I was coaching both days and we had our fair share of riders go down both days, aside from on rider on Saturday, all riders walked away, most rode again. I will say the coaches did save a lot of people from falling. I needed to get in front of numerous riders and slow them down before they get hurt or hurt someone else and witnessed other coaches doing the same. We know you only see the ones that go down but we had many more saved then went down.

As for the coach yelling at the group the way he did, I can insure you that is being addressed.

The one fall and gone rule would work for some and not for others as sometimes we make mistakes and learn. Most times 2 falls and you want to go home anyways and we'll encourage you to go home too. Sometime it's just not your day.

The SV rider was bumped to Blue on Sunday.

I don't blame you for being upset and you have every right to be. Write or call TPM and let them know, it can't hurt. I'm not going say they are going to fix it for the next event but your input might help them figure out a way to fix it.

Glad you had, somewhat, of a good time.
Team Pro-Motion Coach #929

"It's so much better goin' nowhere fast"

Stickers: See Chris at http://www.drippinwet.com