Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Days (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   NJMP 11/2 Thunderbolt OPEN TRACK with Team Pro-Motion (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9433)

MkIII 10-22-2009 01:06 PM

NJMP 11/2 Thunderbolt OPEN TRACK with Team Pro-Motion

November 2 NJMP Thunderbolt OPEN TRACK
All Members (silver and above) $225.00!!!
guest members $250.00

Please read on:

We will have two riders meetings on 11/2
Any PRE-REGISTERED rider will have the option to pick their arrival time.
you may choose to arrive and tech 1 hour prior to either riders meeting which will be held at 8:30am OR 12:30 PM

Passing rules: Passing both sides EXCEPT from turn in to apex. Passing outside only between these two points.

Tire Service will be available (to guarantee your tire choice, PLEASE, place an online order at least a week prior. It's the end of the season and we're winding down our stock levels).

White group riders who are interested in this day MUST have at least 5 track days not including this event. If you are a white group rider who meets this requirement, call the office to be registered, space permitting.

Red and Blue, please use the online registration system.

Remaining dates are:
Summit Point Shenadoah this weekend October 24 and 25.
NJMP Thunderbolt November 2.
NJMP Lightning November 14.
NJMP Thunderbolt November 15.

Brian78 10-22-2009 07:14 PM

whos team promotion? is there a link to the website?

MkIII 10-23-2009 03:09 PM

Website here: www.teampromotion.com

About Team Pro-Motion

Team Pro-Motion has been offering rider training since the inception of the club in 1996. The overall goal of our club is to provide not only quality track time, but to allow riders of all talents a place to come and improve their riding skills. The training methods used have come about through proven skill building techniques developed by our dedicated instructing staff. Further, we treat our schooling with a serious approach but make sure a mix of fun and enjoyment is present all the while. To this end, we offer a choice of several training options in concert with our track day offerings and all levels of training have shown great impact and value to each rider involved. Our members are proof that we strive to provide a quality program targeted to specific rider's abilities through each step of the learning process. Finally, we will make sure you end your training program a more confident and established track rider, the benefits of which will carry over to the street.

Team Pro-Motion is proud to offer the following rider skill building classes:
ART Level I, for the new track day rider. Offering skills building drills for cornering, body position, consistency, and above all track safety.
ART Level II, picks up where Basic leaves off and focuses on improving skills such as composition of a good line, cornering (entry and exit), throttle control, more on body position, and techniques to make you smooth and predictable on the track.
ART Level III, Personal Training working with a Senior Instructor and tailored to meet YOUR specific riding goals.
ART RACE, for the seasoned track day enthusiast seeking their amateur race license. This school meets or exceeds training requirements to apply for your CCS, or AHRMA amateur license and gets you through your first Rookie Race!

Pre-registration is highly recommended as classes fill quickly.

hope that helps B ;)

IrocRob 10-24-2009 01:41 PM

Confirmed....I'll be there.

John712 10-24-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian78 (Post 103803)
whos team promotion? is there a link to the website?

:lol:

extreme78 10-28-2009 06:40 AM

Im there :-)

Chris 10-28-2009 10:04 AM

Why not just say red group rules?

Brian78 10-28-2009 10:12 AM

Why is there a second riders meeting? And why is it at 12:30 am? Is it for people that sleep during the day?

Cakes206 10-28-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MkIII (Post 103800)
We will have two riders meetings on 11/2
Any PRE-REGISTERED rider will have the option to pick their arrival time.
you may choose to arrive and tech 1 hour prior to either riders meeting which will be held at 8:30am OR 12:30 am

I'm confused. Sorta like a 1/2 day option?

Chris 10-28-2009 10:36 AM

Yeah I am too!!

MkIII 10-28-2009 10:37 AM

OOps my bad, should say 12:30 PM....
Why, because a lot of folks like to com in a little late (lunch time) because they still have 4 HOURS of ride time to work with!

Cakes206 10-28-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MkIII (Post 103886)
OOps my bad, should say 12:30 PM....
Why, because a lot of folks like to com in a little late (lunch time) because they still have 4 HOURS of ride time to work with!

1/2 day rate?

lateapex 10-28-2009 11:04 AM

The second meeting is likely to give the cornerworkers a break to eat lunch and to review the rules of the day, just in case people forget :-)

FDNYDANO18 10-28-2009 10:38 PM

done for '09...bike is in hybernation already..:(:moocow:

ED_06gixxer 10-30-2009 01:32 AM

I'll be there guys.