Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   javits center sunday (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1735)

PSYCHO1000R 01-11-2006 11:26 PM

javits center sunday

whos going on sunday?

Cakes206 01-11-2006 11:30 PM

I was going to go until I heard OCC is back again...

CBRBob 01-11-2006 11:30 PM

Working RENJ and TPM booths......

PSYCHO1000R 01-11-2006 11:34 PM

just go joe u pussy. me my bro, kevin couple other friends are gonna go, i can pass u again on 46

Kurts1000RR 01-11-2006 11:39 PM

Ill be there. CBRBob, my buddy and I plan on getting on the track soon. First time. Your a track coach?

High_Revs_17 01-11-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
I was going to go until I heard OCC is back again...

Friday's the best day cuz OCC won't be there.

Here's the schedule:

Get ready for the biggest motorcycle show of the season! Check out the NEW 2006 models at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows presented by Toyota Trucks coming to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on
January 20-22.

An opportunity of a lifetime! In person: Billy Lane from Choppers Inc., Matt Hotch of Matt Hotch Designs and the Teutuls, Paul Sr., Paul Jr. and Mikey from Orange County Choppers all at the same show.

It starts January 20th. Here’s your chance to meet them in person.

Billy Lane Appearance
Fri 2pm - 8 pm
Sat 9am-8pm

Matt Hotch Appearance
Fri 12-9 pm
Sat 9 am-9 pm
Sun 9:30 am-5 pm

The Teutuls
Orange County Choppers Appearance
Saturday, Jan. 21:
9 - 11 am - Paul Teutul Jr & Vinnie DiMartino
11 am - 1 pm - Rick Petko & Jason Pohl
1 - 3 pm - Paul Teutul Senior & Mikey Teutul
3 - 5 pm - Nick Hansford & Christian Welter

Sunday, Jan. 22:
9:30 - 11:30 am
Paul Teutul Sr and Mikey Teutul
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Paul Teutul Jr and Vinnie DiMartino
1:30 - 3:30 pm
Nick Hansford & Christian Welter
3:30 - 5 pm - Rick Petko & Jason Pohl
Features & Special Events:

Button Square The Ducati Monster Challenge Is Back!
Ducati is again looking for the coolest, baddest, most customized and unique Monster in North America.

Button Square Win A Toyota Tundra!
While you're at the show, be sure to look for the Toyota Tundra display and enter the International Motorcycle Shows 25th Anniversary Toyota Tundra Sweepstakes.

Button Square Big Twin Customs
A dedicated display area for custom bikes featuring a collection of nationally and locally recognized bikes from around the country. It's here that you will see some of the greatest one-of-a-kind bikes ever built!

Button Square Suzuki Giveaway
You could win a brand new Suzuki Boulevard C90T.

Button Square BOSS Stunt Show
This year's highlights include the exciting return of BOSS with a brand new stunt show!

Button Square The Factory
A veritable product-lover's playground, The Factory offers in-depth information on parts and accessories and an expert staff to answer questions.

Button Square Product Giveaways
Valuable prizes will be awarded every few hours.

High_Revs_17 01-11-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R
just go joe u pussy. me my bro, kevin couple other friends are gonna go, i can pass u again on 46

The PA crew is in action, too bad I won't see you guys there...wait, you passed the Jersey Slide?! :lol:

Cakes206 01-11-2006 11:44 PM

Can I just say I'll meet you guys there and just don't show? coughD&Bcough :lol: :lol:

In all honesty...the show really does suck...been there the past 3 years and each year it progressively gets worse...add OCC, Billy Lane, etc. to the mix...and ya got a show that sucks ya can't move in(like 2 years ago.)

High_Revs_17 01-11-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
In all honesty...the show really does suck...been there the past 3 years and each year it progressively gets worse...add OCC, Billy Lane, etc. to the mix...and ya got a show that sucks ya can't move in(like 2 years ago.)

In all honesty, if you were in charge of the show, what changes would you make so that it wouldn't "suck"?

Being I don't need them anymore, you can use my crutches for stilts if it gets too crowded for ya. ;)

PSYCHO1000R 01-12-2006 12:02 AM

yeh , but i need to see 10 anti fog lens cleaner spray booths!!!!! come on!! i just wanna go because i dont get to NYC all that much , so i go for any reason. i agree every year that it will be the last year i go to the bike show, yet every year i manage to go again, and reaffirm why i always say that....

njf4i 01-12-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

yeh , but i need to see 10 anti fog lens cleaner spray booths!!!!! come on!! i just wanna go because i dont get to NYC all that much , so i go for any reason. i agree every year that it will be the last year i go to the bike show, yet every year i manage to go again, and reaffirm why i always say that....

Steve i'm down to go on sunday. I want to sit on the new gsxr 600/750 that are coming out.

Plus if there is one chopper builder i want to meet it has to be Matt Hotch of Matt Hotch Designs.

This bike is just freaking SICK!!!

http://www.quickthrottlemag.com/matt_hotch400.jpg

PSYCHO1000R 01-12-2006 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i
Steve i'm down to go on sunday. I want to sit on the new gsxr 600/750 that are coming out.

Plus if there is one chopper builder i want to meet it has to be Matt Hotch of Matt Hotch Designs.

This bike is just freaking SICK!!!

http://www.quickthrottlemag.com/matt_hotch400.jpg

sweet, call a brother up!

njf4i 01-12-2006 07:35 AM

Quote:

sweet, call a brother up!

Consider it Done. :)

Rock712 01-12-2006 08:53 AM

I'll be there sunday, Look for they guys wearing the UTMC "Nuke and Pave" shirts.

HondaGalToo 01-12-2006 09:04 AM

I'm goin' on Saturday. Yeah, the crowds suck, but it's something to do in the Winter when I can't ride.:boogie: