Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Female Riders (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FEMALE RIDE ONLY.....being set up. (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2504)

Liltenatattoo 07-18-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaGalToo
I'm still planning on it, I'd I'll probably be brining a friend (female :) ) as well.
I'll be getting to Rt. 80 from 206 N. Do I take 80 east or west?

from 206 you would take 80 east for less than 10 minutes.

Liltenatattoo 07-31-2006 01:31 PM

Just a reminder people! This is coming up in a few weeks. If you are on the list and can not attend, please post and let me know. If you want to attend but aren't on the list, again post up and let me know. Thanx!

Qetesh 07-31-2006 01:40 PM

Count me out. I just sold my bike and unless someone wants to lend me theirs I won't be able to make it :(

HondaGalToo 07-31-2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh
Count me out. I just sold my bike and unless someone wants to lend me theirs I won't be able to make it :(

Now, that's a bummer! Sorry I won't get to meet you!! As much as I love track, I don't think I could personally give up street riding, although I certainly know a lot of trackday riders who have done just that.

Liltenatattoo 08-03-2006 12:51 PM

added the flyer. if any of you want me to email it to you, you can print it to either hand out or post up at local places.

PitsVtec 08-03-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh

Take the man's bike!

Qetesh 08-03-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitsVtec
Take the man's bike!

If it's not sold by the time the ride goes off... ;)

Liltenatattoo 08-16-2006 09:24 AM

bumping the thread, it's coming up less than 2 weeks away!!! just a quick note: photographer will be at meet spot for group photo and single photos if you ladies want them $5 each. she will be developing them as we ride, and will meet us at the end spot. So bring a lil cash with ya! The ride is female only....but if you guys want to meet at the end spot "the junction" your more than welcome to come eat lunch/dinner with us. We'll probably be ariving there around 2 or 3 pm. show up with a full tank! and see u ladies next saturday morning!

Shelly 08-16-2006 09:52 AM

T girl ;) I'll let ya know if I'll be making it....will be able to give you a definate (either way) next week! :) so anxious to get back out there...I can't stand it!!! never thought I'd miss it so much...

EuniceEstelle 08-17-2006 09:54 AM

just joined this site, would love to join this run but i'd already signed up for a track day on the 26th a month ago. hope you ladies have fun and kick some twisty butt..ride safe and godspeed!

Liltenatattoo 08-23-2006 11:53 AM

see you ladies saturday!!!

PitsVtec 08-23-2006 11:57 AM

I can't make it now. Something came up! Sorry!

Liltenatattoo 08-23-2006 12:06 PM

is mark still doing his ride?

Rev 08-23-2006 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltenatattoo
is mark still doing his ride?

no i cannot i'm so sorry and regretfull..i so wanted to do this but we have to take care of something important

Liltenatattoo 08-25-2006 10:22 AM

edited: I will post up first thing in the morning if the ride is still on. just use your best judgement on coming out. check out the weather online and if it's 30% chance or less the ride will most likely be on. Once again, come with a full tank. HOpefully see ya in the morning!