Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Group Rides - Events - Bike Nights (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   getting close to that time (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1953)

shadoxkila 02-19-2006 11:03 PM

getting close to that time

Hey, i'm new to this forum but not to riding. I think the warm temperatures are giving me spring fever but anyways. Last year i barely rode due to work, lack of people to ride with(bitches) , just no time in general......i'm lookin for anyone who wants to ride located somewhere in northern NJ...I am personally located in Totowa(about 5 minutes from hooters on rt 23 in wayne). I am always lookin to learn from anyone who knows anything about bikes. Anyone interested just reply to this post and keep in touch until it starts gettin warm out. Right now i'm puttin some $ into my bike so when its ready to go i have no plans of getting off of it whenever i have time......early in the morning, late at night i don't care....i refuse to let it sit in my garage like it did last year

Anyone who knows of good bike nights this year post a reply no matter where in NJ...

Steve

Qetesh 02-19-2006 11:10 PM

Hi Steve :wave2: Welcome to SBA! There are a lot of guys in your area, so finding people to ride with won't be a problem. Keep your eyes on the rides and gatherings forums.

Cakes206 02-19-2006 11:39 PM

Steve, whats up man...welcome to the site...I'm bout 10 min west of you in Lincoln Park...How you hear about the site?

ps- RC51...saweet bike :biggthump

shadoxkila 02-19-2006 11:44 PM

what up cakes....someone actually wrote it on the wall where i work, Houlihans, and i just happened to remember it....lincoln park is close as hell to me

Cakes206 02-19-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila
what up cakes....someone actually wrote it on the wall where i work, Houlihans, and i just happened to remember it....

Holy crap, that F'n great! I smell bit... "For a good time go to www.sportbikeaddicts.com" :lol: :lol:

Huli's across from Targeee? :lol: I'm literally 3 min from there.

shadoxkila 02-19-2006 11:58 PM

thats exactly what it said....yea i'm a bartender there.....
that was you who wrote it???

Cakes206 02-20-2006 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila
thats exactly what it said....yea i'm a bartender there.....
that was you who wrote it???

Did it really? Wasn't me, pretty funy though :lol:

PitsVtec 02-20-2006 12:35 AM

:wave2: Welcome....I've had some fun bike nights in that neck of the woods..I know you found the thread of Jersey bike nights, so read up..enjoy the site

High_Revs_17 02-20-2006 02:45 AM

Seabass wrote it...:lol:

Welcome to SBA

njf4i 02-20-2006 08:13 AM

Holly shit i was the one that wrote that. It was the Houlihans that chris took us to on friday. Well they had this thing on the wall with a plastic cover and a white sheet behind it. So i pulled the cover back a little and left a little SBA love. :lol:

Welcome to the board steve. :wave2:

HondaGalToo 02-20-2006 09:43 AM

Welcome! Nice bike, love those RCs!

MrQuickR1 02-20-2006 10:00 AM

Hey Steve...I was in Little Falls up until Feb 1st. I moved to Sussex now but I will come back down to the area to do the course that starts in West Milford all the way up through Sussex and Throughout Hawks Nest. A good 200+ riding day with nice roads. Some here have been on em, and had a great time.
Just keep your eyes open in the rides section when it gets warm out or even make your own ride.
See ya in the Spring.

Taz 02-20-2006 11:29 AM

Welcome to SBA! :wave2:

JasonB 02-20-2006 11:54 AM

welcome to the site and enjoy, lot of good people here except for pitsvtec j/k lol LMAO

Kurts1000RR 02-20-2006 04:18 PM

Welcome to SBA Steve!:wave2: