Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Days (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   VIR was great UNTIL..... (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=559)

Qetesh 08-02-2005 09:49 PM

**UPDATE** VIR was great UNTIL.....

Some stupid motherfucking cocksucker decided to break in to the truck and steal the key to my track bike, my fiddy and MY CAR AND HOUSE KEYS :banghead: :2finger: :rant: :cursin:

I hope I never find the worthless fucking prick that did this :cursin:

Brian78 08-02-2005 09:59 PM

where the hell did that happen at, the track or hotel?

Qetesh 08-02-2005 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowleroftheYear
where the hell did that happen at, the track or hotel?

At the hotel last night, between 10PM and 9AM :cursin:

We all went out to dinner and when I woke up this morning Cakes was like, "why did you take everything outta the glove box and leave it on the seat?" I looked at him like :wtf: Wasn't me. We found that the keys for my track bike and fiddy were gone, but I didn't realize that my car and house keys were gone until I was back at my car in NJ at 7PM :banghead:

Fuck the Innkeeper and FUCK the FUCKING FUCKER that did this :banghead: :cursin:

~Donna~ 08-02-2005 10:10 PM

:( Damn Jen I feel bad for you. They may have gotten the keys but they did not get your stuff right? Hopefully you have spares or the key codes... and as for the house I'd change the locks. Ya have to wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes, buncha loser a**holes.

Qetesh 08-02-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Donna~
:( Damn Jen I feel bad for you. They may have gotten the keys but they did not get your stuff right? Hopefully you have spares or the key codes... and as for the house I'd change the locks. Ya have to wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes, buncha loser a**holes.

Thanks D!

Fortunatly, they didn't take anything else, although I wonder why they didn't. There was a bunch of shit in the truck like the XM receiver right on the dash in plain view, Pitbull front and rear stands, a brand new set of Super Corsas, a generator, a tool box with $$$ worth of tools, all our gear, etc... makes me wonder, ya know?

I don't have a spare for the track bike, or my car :banghead: I believe I have one for the fiddy though. Either way, it's gonna cost me some $$$ to get the new key for the car and a new remote :banghead:

I HATE FUCKING THIEVES :cursin:

~Donna~ 08-02-2005 10:19 PM

You made a police report right?

Qetesh 08-02-2005 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Donna~
You made a police report right?

Nope, didn't even think to do that :banghead:

Kawibabe 08-02-2005 10:36 PM

Why would someone just want keys? What a PITA!!!

Qetesh 08-02-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawibabe
Why would someone just want keys? What a PITA!!!

The only thing that I can think is that they grabbed the bike keys in an attempt to take my bike and fiddy off the trailer, but perhaps were spooked by someone either pulling in to the parking lot or coming out of their room.

Other then that I'm clueless, especially since they grabbed my car keys off the floor as well.

~Donna~ 08-02-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh
Nope, didn't even think to do that :banghead:

Well its not too late to do so...something to think about just in case the psycho should know more about you than you think ;)

DougZ 08-03-2005 08:03 AM

Wow, that sux Jen. F'ing hick theives.

Also, how did they know that all those keys were in the truck???? I wonder of the probable thief was watching what you guys were doing at some point???

FigNewTon 08-03-2005 08:37 AM

Sorry to hear Jen...when Joe told me that last night I was amazed. People are fugged up....but to only take your keys with Joe's sitting there as well...has to be someone you know.

DougZ 08-03-2005 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSprtuaL
Sorry to hear Jen...when Joe told me that last night I was amazed. People are fugged up....but to only take your keys with Joe's sitting there as well...has to be someone you know.

I was sorta thinking the same thing as Matt.

carl_g 08-03-2005 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougZ
I was sorta thinking the same thing as Matt.

I bet it was Joe! :wow:

Vin 08-03-2005 10:07 AM

Fucked up, Jen. Sorry to hear of that shit.