Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   O&A (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2401)

ezpunkx 04-24-2006 02:15 PM

O&A

im sure you guys have heard by now but if not

NICE!
http://www.cbsradio.com/releases/vie...p?date=/060424

Marker54 04-24-2006 02:26 PM

im very pleased.

OK TERIFFIC!!

CBRBob 04-24-2006 02:44 PM

Who?

njf4i 04-24-2006 03:27 PM

Oh yeah!!!

Hoo Hoo Hoo howard was the first to invent sattelit and fm radio at the same time.

F Howard. Now all you guys that don't have XM can see what you have been missing.

O&A PARTY ROCKKKK!!!!!!

ffejtable 04-24-2006 03:28 PM

i thought howard invented the internet, wtf.

jcblitz 04-24-2006 03:39 PM

howard invented inventing

vice86 04-25-2006 09:20 AM

I listened in on the ride to work today...was weird yet cool to hear them back on regular radio...should be great stuff....using Howie's old studio..lolol.

jcblitz 04-25-2006 09:27 AM

They're not in their regular studio? I haven't been able to listen for a few weeks so I have no idea whats going on.

vice86 04-25-2006 09:56 AM

They're in Howards old studio doing their CBS show...then back at XM for their XM show...so 6-9am...93 Free FM...9-12 XM202.

GOOD STUFF...I'm in the mood to listen to the bbboys again.

Cakes206 04-25-2006 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vice86
They're in Howards old studio doing their CBS show...then back at XM for their XM show...so 6-9am...93 Free FM...9-12 XM202.

GOOD STUFF...I'm in the mood to listen to the bbboys again.

Ahhh, so thats how it is...I knew about them getting back on regular radio, just didn't know the specs. These guys are taking over the radio waves...RRRAAAMMMOOONNEEEE go get howard a sperm soaked towel...

vice86 04-25-2006 10:10 AM

so funny to hear them bash howie...especially from his old office...Howie was saying yesterday how O&A are just bitter, jealous and the he just "don't care"..lol.

I still enjoy both shows though....but its sweet to be able to hear the boys in the morning on regular radio...simulcast on XM at the same time.

Mike295 04-25-2006 10:39 AM

i never listened to O and A but to be honest the people howard has around him are just hillarious ... i am talking bubba the love sponge and farrell. shock the puss... ohh and artie is fucking hillarious with cursing. howard has become an eliteist and ill be the first to admit that but the people he brought in are really good

jcblitz 04-25-2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike195
i never listened to O and A but to be honest the people howard has around him are just hillarious ... i am talking bubba the love sponge and farrell. shock the puss... ohh and artie is fucking hillarious with cursing. howard has become an eliteist and ill be the first to admit that but the people he brought in are really good

So then he's a 500 million dollar agent.

njf4i 04-25-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike195

WOW :moocow: I mean i can understand people liking howard because thats there thing. But to say that annoying ass farrell and washed up Bubba are good radio, that just blows my mind. Bubba & farrell are has beens that couldn't get a job on radio and were the only ones Howie could bring with him to radio.

RAAAMMMMONNNNEEE mike195 needs to get the man lips off his cock and listen to good radio. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vice86

Well your right about everything vice except for the fact that you can hear the bbboyyysss on xm202 starting at 6am unedited.

vice86 04-25-2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i
WOW :moocow: I mean i can understand people liking howard because thats there thing. But to say that annoying ass farrell and washed up Bubba are good radio, that just blows my mind. Bubba & farrell are has beens that couldn't get a job on radio and were the only ones Howie could bring with him to radio.

RAAAMMMMONNNNEEE mike195 needs to get the man lips off his cock and listen to good radio. :lol:

Well your right about everything vice except for the fact that you can hear the bbboyyysss on xm202 starting at 6am unedited.

well, yeah, i forgot to mentioned Simulcast on XM from 6-9...but will be interesting to hear how the XM show matches up with the 92.3 show...but OMG...THE COMMERCIALS TOOK FOREVER!! I swear one break was for like 20 mins!!!