Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What's with moron drivers? (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2950)

vice86 06-19-2006 09:44 AM

What's with moron drivers?

There's almost nothign worse then those assholes on Rt. 80 that drive the speed limit in the passing lane...and NOT move out of the way...they end up causing fukin' traffic!!! I'll flash my hi-beams and they still dont move....so I rip around them and cut back in front of them pretty close sometimes. Yeah, dumb move but I'm so annoyed at that point. Or sometimes clean my windsheild right in front of them...spraying them with washer fluid :)

PitsVtec 06-19-2006 09:48 AM

I hear you!!

jcblitz 06-19-2006 09:50 AM

Yeah, I never understood how these people are clueless about how highways actually work. I understand the speed limit is 65, but stay right unless passing. And you ain't passing shit at 65 so move over. I've seen so many near accidents of someone passing on the right to get around one of these assholes. And BTW, passing on the right is one of my biggest pet peeves. I'd rather have someone highbeam/tailgate/honk at someone until they move over than pass on the right.

Cakes206 06-19-2006 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcblitz
And BTW, passing on the right is one of my biggest pet peeves. I'd rather have someone highbeam/tailgate/honk at someone until they move over than pass on the right.

I love the "Slow Lane Pass"...one my best moves. I'll spot a group of cars bunched up in the fast AND middle lane with a 1/2 mile opening in the slow lane, I'm gonna use it. I hate the dumbasses that sit in the fast lane doin like 60, you finally get them to move over and they speed up. I just want to reach thru the window and slap em upside the head. Driving is like chess, gotta think 3 moves ahead.

Qetesh 06-19-2006 10:07 AM

If you think Rt 80 is bad, you should drive in VA on Rt81. Those people hog the left lane like there's no tomorrow. Don't even get me started about the school buses either :banghead:

John712 06-19-2006 10:14 AM

what about the assholes in the middle lane that are doing a steady 60MPH only to have the asshole behind the other who looks anxious to pass the front person go into the fast lane and do the same exact speed limit 1 car behind as the person he was behind to begin with.

NYCSTRIPES 06-19-2006 10:25 AM

Ahh, slow racing. I just thing that most folks who drive within city limits never realize that the left lane was meant for passing only. I think its just because they get so used to the fact that all three lanes are always crammed with traffic.

When you get away from the city areas its usually a little better, but nowadays you have to go farther and farther before people do the right thing on the highways.
Ken

BurnCycle 06-19-2006 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh
If you think Rt 80 is bad, you should drive in VA on Rt81. Those people hog the left lane like there's no tomorrow. Don't even get me started about the school buses either :banghead:

Don't fool yourself... It's like that on a whole lot more roads in VA than just 81. :LOL:

vice86 06-19-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcblitz
Yeah, I never understood how these people are clueless about how highways actually work. I understand the speed limit is 65, but stay right unless passing. And you ain't passing shit at 65 so move over. I've seen so many near accidents of someone passing on the right to get around one of these assholes. And BTW, passing on the right is one of my biggest pet peeves. I'd rather have someone highbeam/tailgate/honk at someone until they move over than pass on the right.

And there's actually signs letting people know that SLOWER CARS STAY TO THE RIGHT or its a fine. Where are the cops when you need them.

vice86 06-19-2006 10:59 AM

It's like the average cruising speed on Rt. 80 is 70-85MPH...if you do 65MPH...you're going to slow...lol.

SAXON117 06-19-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
Driving is like chess, gotta think 3 moves ahead.

you got that one right. I hate highway driving or riding. People get their cars on the highway and suddenly they are retarded:crazy: which really pisses me off:mad: So i get a little road rage and start calling people jerkoffs:jerkit: and other choice names:cursin: and sometimes when I finally get around them I:thefinger which I guess is better then :slap: or:pistols: or:rock: or:twak:. so I guess with that, I would have to say driving on the highway is like taking a swim in ASSHOLE SOUP

ps. :fart:

Cakes206 06-19-2006 11:15 AM

Another theory I have about crappy w/e drivers is, these are the people who take mass transit during the week. The get behind the wheel on a sat morning its like duuurrrr.

Xracer264 06-19-2006 01:07 PM

That driver didn't happen to be from PA would they?????:doh:

Vin 06-19-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
Another theory I have about crappy w/e drivers is, these are the people who take mass transit during the week. The get behind the wheel on a sat morning its like duuurrrr.

I totally disagree. :roflmao:

ImmaSquashYou 06-19-2006 02:02 PM

yea, but you gotta love the ones that step on it when they come from the onramp and then cut you off and then go slower than speed limit