Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Support Dick's Sporting Good in protesting Mike Vick! (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9309)

PitsVtec 08-21-2009 11:11 AM

Support Dick's Sporting Good in protesting Mike Vick!

I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Michael Vick has been signed by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Dick's Sporting Goods has refused to sell his jersey. If you agree with this, please contact them at the toll free number below and express your thanks. They are keeping track of these calls.

Please call to thank Dick's Sporting Goods for not carrying Vick Jersey. I just called. They are keeping a count of the calls thanking them for not selling the jerseys. Keep it going.

The corporate number is 866-677-4771 ... press "0" for the operator.

Jake 08-21-2009 11:28 AM

Hmm, thanks for the number. I'll call them and see if there's any locations on the way to Canada that have any 9mm ammo in stock.

tommymac 08-21-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 102328)
Hmm, thanks for the number. I'll call them and see if there's any locations on the way to Canada that have any 9mm ammo in stock.

Now thats worth the quarter for a phone call :lol:

Tom

John712 08-21-2009 02:03 PM

Naaa, I won't call. I say let him play! Everyone made wrong choices in their lives and they learn from it. What he did was very wrong and I agree. But he did his time and learned from it. Carrying a gun across state line and it going off reguardless if he shot himself or someone else, should his jersey be sold in stores? In 2 years when he's released? After all, that to is a criminal offense.

But have you seen the Jersey sales on him? According to NFL.com it's up 23 percent? And still rising! Some buy to mock "revenue $$$", some buy to burn " revenue $$$", some but to wear "more revenue $$$"

RCM78 08-21-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John217 (Post 102335)
Naaa, I won't call. I say let him play! Everyone made wrong choices in their lives and they learn from it. What he did was very wrong and I agree. But he did his time and learned from it. Carrying a gun across state line and it going off reguardless if he shot himself or someone else, should his jersey be sold in stores? In 2 years when he's released? After all, that to is a criminal offense.

But have you seen the Jersey sales on him? According to NFL.com it's up 23 percent? And still rising! Some buy to mock "revenue $$$", some buy to burn " revenue $$$", some but to wear "more revenue $$$"

What the fuck are you talking about?:wtf:

John712 08-21-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCM78 (Post 102336)
What the fuck are you talking about?:wtf:

what the proof reading version? you have your glasses on? are they cleaned?

read, then re-read, then read again for the 3rd time.

LET HIM PLAY AND SELL HIS JERSEY!

SPRHK 08-21-2009 02:23 PM

My name is John217. I dont know what I am talking about. Michael Vick was responsible for the dog fighting , BUTTNUTT!!!!:crackup:

SPRHK 08-21-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRHK (Post 102338)
My name is John217. I dont know what I am talking about. Michael Vick was responsible for the dog fighting , BUTTNUTT!!!!:crackup:

And I dont even follow sports.............:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

John712 08-21-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRHK (Post 102338)

No way, ya dont say!

I bet you are the follower to, do what he or she says, dont let this one play, sign this, dont buy this ones jersey, call that number. like most of you really give a flying fuck what he did. you only do it because one says to do it.

then come back here and say

I'm number 17 or some shit blah blah blah

SPRHK 08-21-2009 02:26 PM

And as for shooting someone, I'd put an oz of hot lead between that worthless mother fucker's eyes!:pistols:

John712 08-21-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRHK (Post 102341)
And as for shooting someone, I'd put an oz of hot lead between that worthless mother fucker's eyes!:pistols:

This coming from the person who shoots deer

SPRHK 08-21-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John217 (Post 102342)
This coming from the person who shoots deer

I also eat every deer I shoot....FUCKER. EVEN THE ONE THAT YOU WANTED!!

Xracer264 08-21-2009 04:17 PM

You know who care if they sell his jersey. Some people will buy it. Maybe he should donate all the proceeds to the Humane Society. But it made me think...Here's a guy who was involved in DOG fights and get 18 months and a guy who was dumb and shot himself in the leg and he get 20-24 months and here's the kick someone is DUI, kills a person and gets......30 days in jail. Am I missing something??????

SPRHK 08-21-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xracer264 (Post 102344)
You know who care if they sell his jersey. Some people will buy it. Maybe he should donate all the proceeds to the Humane Society. But it made me think...Here's a guy who was involved in DOG fights and get 18 months and a guy who was dumb and shot himself in the leg and he get 20-24 months and here's the kick someone is DUI, kills a person and gets......30 days in jail. Am I missing something??????

It just goes to show how fucked up the justice system is. OJ gets off scott free for killing his ole lady, but goes to jail for holding up someone who had possession of some of his stuff.

Brian78 08-21-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xracer264 (Post 102344)

ive been scratching my head about this all day. :moocow: