Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Female Riders (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Female only ride....*poll* (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4673)

Liltenatattoo 03-07-2007 10:52 PM

Female only ride....*poll*

Oh kay ladies, we tried this last year and it got rained out. when i had the rain date, only 3 other ladies showed up. I'm going to keep the same route as last year, (sussex county mostly) since no one really got to enjoy it. I will set a date after i get some suggestions.....Please post up and let me know what saturday or sunday in april, you will be available. I am very busy with school, but I will take a few hours off from studying for finals to take a break.

If it gets rained out the date will be the following week after. I am going to try and do this more than 1 time this year, so if you can't make the first one, there's always the second one and maybe third one. As long as your female it doesn't matter what you ride, your welcome to attend. Slower bikes towards the back, but remember i have a 250, we won't be going that fast, lol.

so give me your input. i am including other sites such as tssb and toaw and myspace, but if you want to invite other girls, or post the final info. on other sites please feel free. but wait until we have all the information set up first. this is just a feeler since the warm weather is on its way.

so take the poll (girls only) and post up if your interested, and if you have any suggestions....

PitsVtec 03-14-2007 09:15 AM

Hi....:ride: so what other input have you gotten about this?

cbr_F4i_Chick 03-14-2007 04:38 PM

I'm still game. Lemme know when ya wanna ride. ;)

I hope u ride at a slightly slower pace tho or i'm gonna trail behind with gearing.

PitsVtec 03-14-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbr_F4i_Chick (Post 62446)
I'm still game. Lemme know when ya wanna ride. ;)

I hope u ride at a slightly slower pace tho or i'm gonna trail behind with gearing.

Long time my friend....you better go...:drink:

Liltenatattoo 03-15-2007 04:00 PM

last chance to vote ladies....and the guys can only be so lucky to see us dancing on polls. maybe we'll end it at a strip club, lol. or better yet a male review. I'm sure all the guys would want to meet up with us after that. I will post up details right now. the 22nd is looking the best right at the moment. (not according to the poll on here, but from the other sites, and the emails that have been coming in) but not set in stone yet. so vote if you haven't already.

Rev 03-15-2007 04:07 PM

um u closed the poll..how are they gonna vote??

*I reopend the poll...Ladies vote again

Liltenatattoo 03-15-2007 11:28 PM

i didn't realize i closed it, i had the end date april 1st. that's weird, thanks for reopening it.