Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Bike Talk (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thinking of selling my racebike (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2473)

Ap RaCiNg 05-01-2006 11:11 AM

Thinking of selling my racebike

im thinking of selling my racebike its a 2001 gsxr 600 ready for the track. dynoed at 109 r.w.h.p. pretty quick and fun bike..... i have spare tires, rain tires , fully safety wired , hindle full exhause, vortex, clip ons, rear sets, and pegs, front and rear stands, loading ramp, spare radiator , spare injectors, throttle body and other misc. spare parts , leather suit and boots... all u need is a helmet back protector and gloves and ur ready to rip........let me know if anyone is interested.. i need to sell it because i graduate june 17th,2006 from university of miami and i need the money to finish paying for school....if anyone is interested please email me at aperez@areceslaw.com or on myspace u can find me under xxprep2envyy@aol.com......... there are some pics on myspace of the bike and track day at jennings gp...

thank u guys in advance.,

adrian perez

Kennedy 05-01-2006 02:44 PM

Price?

Ap RaCiNg 05-01-2006 03:19 PM

i need to get about 3500 for everything......

ImmaSquashYou 05-01-2006 03:32 PM

says ur not listed as a member on myspace. Send pics to immasquashyou2003@yahoo.com please

Ap RaCiNg 05-01-2006 03:43 PM

yes i am go to search and look for xxprep2envyxx@aol.com trust me im on there all the time... thanks.. sorry for the inconvenience

Kennedy 05-01-2006 10:55 PM

Dude your in florida lol

Cakes206 05-02-2006 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Dude your in florida lol

And? People travel all over for the right deal. We do have a bunch of Fl peeps here too :cool:

duc748pilot 05-02-2006 09:47 AM

barb dosnt count as a member...just a nuisance. lol :)

Kennedy 05-02-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600rrpilot
barb dosnt count as a member...just a nuisance. lol :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Kennedy 05-02-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
And? People travel all over for the right deal. We do have a bunch of Fl peeps here too :cool:

That and its not even in a florida forum. Or a for sale section for that matter.

Barbi 05-02-2006 01:48 PM

ouch!

Ap RaCiNg 05-03-2006 12:50 AM

listen as u can see from my posts count i barely am ever on here so i dont even know where the florida section is or the for sale section for that matter..im just simply trying to get rid of my bike so that i can pay for school.... i heard about this forum when i went to jennings gp , this guy, i forgot his name gave me a business card from this forum he said the forum was his and that he was starting it up and i should take a look at it......so yes im new here practically, give me a break...

with that said......

im adrian , from miami !!!!!!!! nice to meet all of you !!!!!!!!!

by the way.....second place is the first loser !!

Cakes206 05-03-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ap RaCiNg
listen as u can see from my posts count i barely am ever on here so i dont even know where the florida section is or the for sale section for that matter..im just simply trying to get rid of my bike so that i can pay for school.... i heard about this forum when i went to jennings gp , this guy, i forgot his name gave me a business card from this forum he said the forum was his and that he was starting it up and i should take a look at it......so yes im new here practically, give me a break...

with that said......

Hey, hows it goin...that was me you met at Jennings...met a bunch of great people that w/e...glad to see ya made it over...tryin to picture who you are. Where were you pitted? The bike you're selling, is the one you had there?

Barbi 05-03-2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ap RaCiNg
listen as u can see from my posts count i barely am ever on here so i dont even know where the florida section is or the for sale section for that matter........so yes im new here practically, give me a break...

with that said......

:) Hola Adrian, don't let these girls bother ya! :crazy: hehe Welcome to SBA, from North Florida. :sun:

Ap RaCiNg 05-03-2006 02:54 PM

thanks ......

yeah i was pitted right next to the entrance to the track....white and blue gsxr..yes that is the bike im selling.. i was pitted right infront of you guys......