Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Guy takes a picture every month for 4 years of training (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4866)

Jay 04-02-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPL170db (Post 64075)
Looking at BB'ers in the offseason is almost like looking at a car crash sometimes, and it's usually only a matter of a couple of months in going from one extreme to the other. And you wonder why they all have heart problems and walking around with their blood pressure shooting through the roof :roflmao:

Oh i know all about that lol. there is a reason why i am like 250 in the offseason and around 200 on stage haha.

that kid in the pic though, was FAT. He played football, never had aspirations to be a bb'r. Supposedly he did alot of compound movements for football...squats, deads, cleans, etc. Then decided one day he didn't want to be fat anymore.

EvilSteve 04-02-2007 02:32 PM

I'd be aiming at something like this, minus the hernia operation of course:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...eenShot026.jpg

You build up that much in such a short amount of time, you're bound to end up with man-boobs. Some people have a body for it, some don't. I sure as hell don't.

Cakes206 04-02-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPL170db (Post 64075)
Looking at BB'ers in the offseason is almost like looking at a car crash sometimes, and it's usually only a matter of a couple of months in going from one extreme to the other.

Yea, off season for me was 190, then step on stage at 154, before moving up to middle. Also, had the pleasure of meeting Dorian, and Nasser at two of my comps, all I could say is WOW.

High_Revs_17 04-02-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPL170db (Post 64039)
In the 1st half he is trying to cut up, in the 2nd 1/2 he is trying to put on muscular weight, you have to put on some fat in order to grow muscle. You can't stay shredded and put on quality size, it doesn't work. He hasnt started dieting yet by the time these pics have ended. Just look at the difference in size of all his major muscle groups. The end definately does not look as bad as the begining.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R (Post 64040)
are you retarded?:moocow: i think he look 100340353045% better in the end pic than the beginning. not saying its his best pic, but worlds better than his first

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 64051)
what kind of crack are u smokin....

I'm simply saying it's all about personal preference, given the choice I'd rather look like the date of progression I chose than the end result shown here. I would have to assume that was the end result being there aren't any more pics to support his future development. I'm not sure what his goals are but if he was to define the bulk he put on and work all of his muscle groups so they're much more proportionate to each other he'd look a lot better in the end result.

causef0rconcern 04-02-2007 11:31 PM

MORE PICTURES OF SWEATY NAKED DUDES PLEASE

I can't believe you guys called me gay:LOL:

GinoE 04-02-2007 11:59 PM

bodybuilding (diet) was too hard for me, as a powerlifter i ate everything. while the rest of the guys were cutting up i was eating pints of ben&jerry's. now i'm lactose intolerant, i can only have a scoop.

Ant 04-03-2007 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginoe (Post 64128)
bodybuilding (diet) was too hard for me, as a powerlifter i ate everything. while the rest of the guys were cutting up i was eating pints of ben&jerry's. now i'm lactose intolerant, i can only have a scoop.

that's cuz you're asian. We're all lactose intolerant.

Cakes206 04-03-2007 09:10 AM

You can see how much diet plays a key roll here. Notice the months around the holidays. Early Nov. hes lean, then Dec. and Jan. pics hes bloated. Then leans out again in Feb.

Barbi 04-03-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by causef0rconcern (Post 64125)
MORE PICTURES OF SWEATY NAKED DUDES PLEASE

I can't believe you guys called me gay:LOL:

:ohmygod:

Jay 04-03-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High_Revs_17 (Post 64121)
I'm simply saying it's all about personal preference, given the choice I'd rather look like the date of progression I chose than the end result shown here. I would have to assume that was the end result being there aren't any more pics to support his future development. I'm not sure what his goals are but if he was to define the bulk he put on and work all of his muscle groups so they're much more proportionate to each other he'd look a lot better in the end result.

I definately see what you are saying bro. Believe me, i wish it could work that way.

We honestly have not a clue what certain bodyparts will look like leaned down. When i was bulked up at 245-250 i thought my arms looked like SHIT. I thought my back looked good, and my legs as well. Now that i am cut down this is what my contest prep guy says to me:

"Your arms, delts, back look good. Your quads, hams, and calves need work" :doh:

That proves one point that you really have NO clue what you are going to look like until you strip all the fat off.

Most new guys get caught up in "I want to be big and shredded."

News flash...you are not getting big and shredded at the same time. You are gonna have to bulk, you are going to get fat, and thats the only way you will be big and shredded in the end.

Jay 04-03-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginoe (Post 64128)

Bro its not that different from a BB'r in the offseason LOL!!!

My signature bulking meal was:

Wendys #3 no onions, biggie sized with a unsweetened iced tea
Wendys Spicy Chicken Sandwhich
Wendys chicken nuggets
Wendys chilli
Wendys baked potatoe with sour cream
Wendys frosty
then a huge nap on the couch :nod2:

Smokes35 04-03-2007 11:53 AM

If you ask me, he needs to stop changing his body and start changing his apartment-- Paint a wall or 2 buddy... mix in a new plant or a picture.

If your looking for a goal...

this one aint bad... Big, strong, dont look like a fuckin freak tho....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...5/therock2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../therock-1.jpg

shadoxkila 04-03-2007 12:33 PM

`dam that was a hige difference from beginning to end

Jay 04-03-2007 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokes35 (Post 64151)
If you ask me, he needs to stop changing his body and start changing his apartment-- Paint a wall or 2 buddy... mix in a new plant or a picture.

If your looking for a goal...

this one aint bad... Big, strong, dont look like a fuckin freak tho....

He's a cool dude, but my problem with him is he's a liar. He lied about his AAS usage when he was in the WWF. "Yeah i am all natural..."

Bullllllssssshiiiitttt you're all natural.

In my opinion this man had the most visually appealing physique of all time.

http://www.arthurshall.com/images/cu...r_training.jpg

PitsVtec 04-03-2007 12:56 PM

This is gross....