Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stunts "Я" Us (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nj Street Ride Vid (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6606)

buckle up 04-25-2008 03:40 AM

Nj Street Ride Vid

HERE YA GO :ride:

http://www.justin.tv/adrenalinecrew/...ide_New_Jersey

OH AND I'M ON THE MINTY YELLOW 04 GIX HAHAHAH!!!

CBRBob 04-26-2008 09:46 AM

Wow, stunting on public roads, yeaa............ :moocow:

CORNBREAD 05-19-2008 03:23 AM

Wack......

Played.....

buckle up 05-19-2008 04:03 AM

thats cool..i know you just follow every single rule in the book:roflmao:

i bet the most insane thing you do is talk on the cell phone while you drive:sleep:

its all good though i love all types of riding...street...track....stunt..

but i'm not as cool as you to do a track day:nopity:

lol i'm just playin...i really dont care about ur opinion;)

buckle up 05-19-2008 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CORNBREAD (Post 86062)
Wacked my self......

Played with my self .....

damn your efin AWSOME!!!!:lol:

NOW YOU GOT TALENT;) :ohmygod:

RCM78 05-19-2008 06:02 AM

If you didnt care you wouldnt have posted the vid or responded.

The vid is long and boring. I can appreciate stunting but on long straight public highways it's just stupid.

CBRBob 05-19-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckle up (Post 86064)

Hmm, and I do care about you doing stupid shit on public roads as it gives ALL of us a bad rep. Please, keep it on enclosed areas and be safe about it.

tsxguy77 05-19-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckle up (Post 86064)
thats cool..i know you just follow every single rule in the book:roflmao:

i bet the most insane thing you do is talk on the cell phone while you drive:sleep:

its all good though i love all types of riding...street...track....stunt..

but i'm not as cool as you to do a track day:nopity:

No need to get all testy. I think stuntin is cool. But you gotta do it safe. stay off the streets cuz you are not only risking your life, its the cagers too.

buckle up 05-20-2008 03:37 AM

listen up guys i just wanted to bust balls :moocow: ...you obviously dont know me..and its ok ;) ...i guess cuz i do all types of riding including stunting i must be a bad person:nopity:

none of you are saints :P ...i dont care who you are or what you do :nod2: ...you are all guilty of doing somthing that would have either put you or some one else at risk:ride:

lmao dont tell me you are a perfect person :ohmygod: ....there is no such thing.... :)

unless you live in a bubble....only then you would be perfect, do no wrong and nothing will happen to you....

but since you dont....you are not safe... no one is....

life is tacking risks no matter what you do....

now please dont judge me because i wheelie where i want to..its my choice

but i guess when you guys talk about tearing up some twisties..(wich i do also).....its ok then right??...i think not...that to is also not legal and very dangerous....

but you are all guilty of doing that because i hear every one talkin about roads and speeds and how fast they went through the turns:nod2:

so dont gang up on me lol just cuz you think i am a punk who rides reckless beacuse you dont know me and the way i ride is my release...to each their own...every one has their own way of riding

every time you turn the key you are taking a risk

oh and just to let you know..lol i am not mad nor can i be or do i want to be..i just wanted to let you know that you all are the same as me... stop thinking you are not;)

PS...WHEN YOU PEE..IF YOU TOUCH IT MORE THAN TWICE...YOUR BEATING IT:roflmao:
WORDS TO LIVE BY :lol: ...THANK YOU...I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK...TIP YOUR VEAL AND TRY YOUR WAITRESS;)

buckle up 05-20-2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCM78 (Post 86067)
If you didnt care you wouldnt have posted the vid or responded.

The vid is long and boring. I can appreciate stunting but on long straight public highways it's just stupid.

lol there is a 7min vid would you like that one;)

RCM78 05-20-2008 06:43 AM

In my case your absolutely right. Me and some friends rode like complete idiots for a few years tearing up the twisties. Or at least we thought we were tearing them up...:moocow:

I have been reformed and will preach the gospel of no stunting on public roads from here on out...:ride:

After all, I have to save you from yourself right??;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckle up (Post 86113)
listen up guys i just wanted to bust balls :moocow: ...you obviously dont know me..and its ok ;) ...i guess cuz i do all types of riding including stunting i must be a bad person:nopity:

none of you are saints :P ...i dont care who you are or what you do :nod2: ...you are all guilty of doing somthing that would have either put you or some one else at risk:ride:

lmao dont tell me you are a perfect person :ohmygod: ....there is no such thing.... :)

unless you live in a bubble....only then you would be perfect, do no wrong and nothing will happen to you....

but since you dont....you are not safe... no one is....

life is tacking risks no matter what you do....

now please dont judge me because i wheelie where i want to..its my choice

but i guess when you guys talk about tearing up some twisties..(wich i do also).....its ok then right??...i think not...that to is also not legal and very dangerous....

but you are all guilty of doing that because i hear every one talkin about roads and speeds and how fast they went through the turns:nod2:

so dont gang up on me lol just cuz you think i am a punk who rides reckless beacuse you dont know me and the way i ride is my release...to each their own...every one has their own way of riding

every time you turn the key you are taking a risk

oh and just to let you know..lol i am not mad nor can i be or do i want to be..i just wanted to let you know that you all are the same as me... stop thinking you are not;)

PS...WHEN YOU PEE..IF YOU TOUCH IT MORE THAN TWICE...YOUR BEATING IT:roflmao:
WORDS TO LIVE BY :lol: ...THANK YOU...I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK...TIP YOUR VEAL AND TRY YOUR WAITRESS;)

CBRBob 05-20-2008 11:48 AM

Stunting on motorcycles is the skateboarding of the 80s.

buckle up 05-20-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCM78 (Post 86115)
In my case your absolutely right. Me and some friends rode like complete idiots for a few years tearing up the twisties. Or at least we thought we were tearing them up...:moocow:

I have been reformed and will preach the gospel of no stunting on public roads from here on out...:ride:

After all, I have to save you from yourself right??;)

lol preach on brother praise the loard!!;)

buckle up 05-20-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBRBob (Post 86123)
Stunting on motorcycles is the skateboarding of the 80s.

what so your sayong the mullet is out of style now???:(

damn it!!!:lol:

carl_g 05-20-2008 01:21 PM

I don't know... I have respect for the crazy bike control that most stunters have but seeing that video..basically shutting down a highway.. makes me loose respect for all those riders' judgment. I guess when I was younger I wouldn't have a problem with it but now with a wife and kids it just bums me out.