Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Bike Talk (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   thank you all (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1337)

Rev 11-07-2005 09:28 PM

thank you all

i cant tyoe onbly w one hand hi kon :LOL: well i dont remember most,,, noit even getting to yhe meet spot in union. i remember some occasions like meeting cakes and q...i do remember helping stop traffic. and i do remember crossing lines after i helped stop traffic. but not on turns. i think i hit doublke lines and throttled it. i cant tyoe much and im exhaustedf from surgery. the doc said i was the worse detached wrist he ever saw. but thanks all good luck :poke: i dontr make sense now sorry

soda7o 11-07-2005 09:29 PM

DAMN I guess i rubbed of on you :lol:

glad you are here with us... altho drugged up and one handed you are stil lhere .. wounds will heal and youwill be back in no time

i told you not to spank it so much .. but u didnt listen .. see what happens.:lol:

U must of hit your head pretty hard... dont worry al your memories will come back to you... now go get your rest... and let us know when you are of fthe meds and able to come out of the hosue.. first few shots are on me..

CBRBob 11-07-2005 09:37 PM

Be cool, heal up!!!!! We don't need another soda7o speller!

Rev 11-07-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBRBob
Be cool, heal up!!!!! We don't need another soda7o speller!

rtioo later

Vin 11-07-2005 09:46 PM

Glad to see you're back, and in good spirits. Or is it the drugs? In any case, glad to hear you're doing ok. :)

Cakes206 11-07-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soda7o
DAMN I guess i rubbed of on you :lol:

TMI :lol:

Mark was great meeting ya man(and Crystal too)...rest...heal up...you'll be back in no time :biggthump

soda7o 11-07-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
TMI :lol:

Mark was great meeting ya man(and Crystal too)...rest...heal up...you'll be back in no time :biggthump

what what youwant apice fo this little man... :)~

Lurker 11-07-2005 10:04 PM

Hey man its good to hear from you even as incoherent as you are :)
Rest up and keep popping those pain meds, you will be back in no time.

Taz 11-07-2005 10:23 PM

Mark glad your home. I hope you get better soon.

Enjoy those pain pills. :)

PitsVtec 11-08-2005 01:00 AM

Biscuiteers are forever....stay strong and you will get the strength you work for, so keep at it. I love you... :prettywin

SilverDragon 11-08-2005 01:01 AM

What the hell!? What did I miss!? I'll read up!...

update:
I'm all caught up! Get better, and enjoy the drugs! See ya! Let me know if I can help with anything.

Qetesh 11-08-2005 03:01 AM

Hey Mark!!! So glad that you're home and posting, even if you're typing like Soda :LOL:

If you and Crystal need anything, anything at all, we're here for you both ;)

njf4i 11-08-2005 07:30 AM

Oh god i don't think i can handle two Soda's in one day.

But glad to hear your home mark. Keep popping the pain meds and rest up. But if you have any extra just let soda and i know. We'll gladly take them off your hands. :lol:

ffejtable 11-08-2005 09:03 AM

wow.. great to see you back! i hope its the lesser imoprtant of your two wrists that you injured. ;)

i could only wish that i could forget some of the things in my past....

Cakes206 11-08-2005 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i
Oh god i don't think i can handle two Soda's in one day.

To easy :LOL: :LOL: