Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Whats Everyones Occupation (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390)

Cakes206 07-15-2005 12:29 PM

Whats Everyones Occupation

With the rise of new members as of late...curious as to see what everyone does for a living...I'm a switch tech for T-Mobile...monitor the netowrk side of things. Also a track day junkie for fun...

neebelung 07-15-2005 12:33 PM

I work in sales for a manufacturer of steel residential construction products. We primarily sell to retailers like Home Depot, as well as national roofing distributors... Luckily, it's a very relaxed office, which affords me plenty of *ahem* internet playtime throughout the day (though, when Florida's in danger of a hurricane-hit, things get pretty insane around here).

jcblitz 07-15-2005 12:45 PM

Java2EE Software Developer with a concentration on Web Applications

DougZ 07-15-2005 01:05 PM

I am in charge of Research and Development for a division of my company that makes PTFE( Teflon) coated fabrics and tapes.

I am also getting into part time mortgage brokering...so anyone in NJ need a mortgage or refi, let me know, and I'll help you not get screwed.

Taz 07-15-2005 01:22 PM

I'm a sales and marketing assistant for a office supply company. We wholesale and manufactur office supplies for Staples, Office Depot and Officemax and mom & pop stores.

FigNewTon 07-15-2005 01:34 PM

Network Engineer

duc748pilot 07-15-2005 01:48 PM

i work for a seal distributor in butler. some engineering mostly technical sales. everything from seals in little dental tools all the way up to the space shuttle, military and commercial aircraft, and warheads (woohoo). everything from o-ring to gaskets to braided packing...thermoplastic shapes..TEFLON materials....doug hook me up with some literature on your company. we do tapes and such as well.

after work and weekend im a volunteer firefighter/emt in west paterson.

Ant 07-15-2005 02:04 PM

I'm a financial analyst with BMW. My area that I look after is the Marketing group.

pmdez 07-15-2005 02:43 PM

research in preventive medicine @ UMDNJ. will be in the mental health field soon :nod2:

Kawibabe 07-15-2005 05:15 PM

I am an insurance underwriter.

HondaGalToo 07-15-2005 05:25 PM

I work in pharmaceutical research.

xstortion 07-15-2005 06:02 PM

Mainframe Support @ Rutgers University
Computer Tech @ Compusa

Kennedy 07-15-2005 06:47 PM

Cabinet Maker

benellis 07-15-2005 08:29 PM

Race car mechanic, I specialize in steering and suspension for the IROC series. A lot of it is the same as a NASCAR Nextel Cup car. Build and maintain front ends, set bump steer, toe and sway-bar. At the track I am the rear tire handler during pit stops. I really want to get into bike racing, but I'm not familiar with the dynamics of a racebike, If anyone has any info, suggestions let me know.

njf4i 07-16-2005 08:51 AM

I am a senior Scale Technician for my fathers Scale company DIGITAL SCALES INC.. I do everything from sales, service, and calibration of all industrial and pharmaceutical scales.

Also being the bosses son i am the head of QA, the head of the IT department, lead programmer, service manager, and local bashing boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaGalToo
I work in pharmaceutical research.

If you never need a scale or anything for your lab shoot me a pm. We handle a lot of pharma companies like Purdue, J&J, Schering (sp) and a whole mess of small companies. :biggthump