Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Goodbye Free FM hello K-Rock (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5212)

njf4i 05-24-2007 07:26 PM

Goodbye Free FM hello K-Rock

Well its official. The people at free fm decided to abandon ship on talk radio. With all of the imus, jv&elvis, and o&a stuff they went back to rock. Can't wait to hear the same old 90's songs i've heard a 100 times.

But for now o&a will still be running the morning show from 6am-9am. I just wish R&F didn't get caught up in this.

For any xm ron & fez fans, ron signed off today with "thanks for everything". But right now people think its a joke and they'll be back tuesday on XM only.

I hate regular radio, and i'm really getting tired of sattelite. Think its time to just go to ipod only all the time.

Redlinerider 05-27-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i (Post 68925)
Well its official. The people at free fm decided to abandon ship on talk radio. With all of the imus, jv&elvis, and o&a stuff they went back to rock. Can't wait to hear the same old 90's songs i've heard a 100 times.

But for now o&a will still be running the morning show from 6am-9am. I just wish R&F didn't get caught up in this.

For any xm ron & fez fans, ron signed off today with "thanks for everything". But right now people think its a joke and they'll be back tuesday on XM only.

I hate regular radio, and i'm really getting tired of sattelite. Think its time to just go to ipod only all the time.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Lucky7 05-28-2007 03:52 AM

Yeah, I could always count on Free FM if I wanted to hear a bunch of annoying motherfuckers talk non-stop. Can't say I'm sad to see the experiment crash and burn. My only regret is it didn't happen soon enough. It's nice to actually have a rock station in NYC again.

k7 gsxr 1000 05-28-2007 04:54 PM

get sirius, that reawakened my radio buzz. xm was horrible compaired to sirius. now i listen all day on my puter, and in the car. or you can just wait till they merge and hopefully turns out good. i just hope xm dosent screw up serius. r&f are some of my favorites too.

CuCullin 05-29-2007 10:34 AM

I don't do radio anymore... i go all out on my Cowon A2 PMP. Movies, music, so on.

I pick my stuff up at vintage vinyl so I can get music from independent labels too, since I (seriously) despise the RIAA enough to do it.

Redlinerider 05-29-2007 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuCullin (Post 69108)
I don't do radio anymore... i go all out on my Cowon A2 PMP. Movies, music, so on.

I pick my stuff up at vintage vinyl so I can get music from independent labels too, since I (seriously) despise the RIAA enough to do it.

and while you are at it, get me that monitor we spoke about....:P :P

CuCullin 05-29-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redlinerider (Post 69112)
and while you are at it, get me that monitor we spoke about....:P :P

Gah!

Completely f'ing forgot...

I'll PM you later with a list :)

Erm... That you won't hear about on the radio (obligatory thread-related comment within post)

Redlinerider 05-29-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuCullin (Post 69113)
Gah!

Completely f'ing forgot...

I'll PM you later with a list :)

Erm... That you won't hear about on the radio (obligatory thread-related comment within post)

:lol: :lol:

no worries, i already picked something up,

thanks

CuCullin 05-29-2007 11:57 AM

As long as it looks all purrdy - nice!

I'm going to have to get one when I buy in High Bridge (hopefully within a few months). And hopefully somewhere with a garage to put my bike in.

And a radio. Gotta have a radio that I won't listen to anymore.

ezpunkx 05-31-2007 09:21 PM

Krock sucks... i liked the talk radio better

CuCullin 06-01-2007 02:06 PM

krock isnt krock anymore.

Last night, I hear "WXRK new york.. krock is back" in that 'im a punk rocker' type voice.

And then I heard some gay 80's music. I shut the fucking radio off.

Lucky7 06-01-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuCullin (Post 69348)
krock isnt krock anymore.

Last night, I hear "WXRK new york.. krock is back" in that 'im a punk rocker' type voice.

And then I heard some gay 80's music. I shut the fucking radio off.

Yeah I heard that too...It's fucking retards talking or this emo pseudo punk. Not much of an improvement.