Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Donate money for my wifes cancer walk team (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5832)

jcblitz 09-20-2007 11:23 PM

Donate money for my wifes cancer walk team

My wife and I (and a few friends/family members) are doing a cancer walk October 14th that goes around the Philadelphia art museum. As many of you know, she was diagnosed with breast cancer...blah blah blah (I posted her bio on the team site and frankly I'm tired of repeating it)...so now we do this cancer walk every year. We did it last year thinking it was going to be some small time thing....I was wrong, it was huge. So this year we put together a team to raise money and hopefully will donate the day of the walk. So please donate if you can, unless you're pro cancer and support terrorism.

Click here for the team page I made.

Kate and I in front of the museum after the walk last year. That is her mom in the top left of the picture. I told her she needed to walk 30 feet behind me if she was going to wear the fanny pack.

UPDATE

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/109/2...cbda2c2785.jpg

njf4i 09-21-2007 06:41 AM

Done!

Oh and i added the link to a couple of other places for you guys.

SPL170db 09-21-2007 09:23 AM

Done!

And best of luck to you and your wife.

jcblitz 09-21-2007 09:25 AM

Thanks a lot guys, it's much appreciated. And just curious, did you both donate as "Anonymous"? In the admin panel I can see who donated, but on the team page it doesn't show your name.

njf4i 09-21-2007 10:56 AM

I didn't know i had a choice of anonymous or not. I just hit the link, did paypal, you accepted and thats it. I wouldn't purposely hide my "awesome" name.

SPL170db 09-21-2007 11:06 AM

hehe, yeah same

soda7o 09-21-2007 11:07 AM

S to the izzO D to the izzA
donated :)

jcblitz 09-21-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i (Post 76033)
I didn't know i had a choice of anonymous or not. I just hit the link, did paypal, you accepted and thats it. I wouldn't purposely hide my "awesome" name.

I know, you're such a glory hog I thought it was weird :roflmao:
I just emailed the website about it and told them to switch Anonymous to everyones first name and first letter of last name, like Nick Z. I know some people don't like their full names posted on the internet and Anonymous is a little kick in the balls.

njf4i 09-21-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcblitz (Post 76036)
I know, you're such a glory hog I thought it was weird :roflmao:
I just emailed the website about it and told them to switch Anonymous to everyones first name and first letter of last name, like Nick Z. I know some people don't like their full names posted on the internet and Anonymous is a little kick in the balls.

Damn right i'm a glory hog. Don't hate me because i'm a stud jarhead!:roflmao:

jcblitz 09-21-2007 10:21 PM

I just got a response from the company about everyone being "Anonymous"

Quote:

Hi Jared,

We updated the FAQ before we actually put that feature in, but it's
coming soon! In the mean time, people who donate must be signed
into Pledgie with their free account for it to show their name.
Anyone who comes and just donates, w/o being signed in, will show as
"Anonymous" (since we don't have any of their information).

Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.
I have a suggestion for them, don't write checks your ass can't cash! I have access to the list of everyone who donated and I'll post a thank you after the walk with everyones name. I plan on taking pics and I'll make a little site for it.

SAXON117 09-22-2007 08:22 AM

Done.

Taz 09-24-2007 12:51 PM

Done. From Mike and I. :)

AfricanBootyScratcher 09-24-2007 12:56 PM

:)

CuCullin 10-02-2007 02:13 PM

Holy... chiznit...

Had no idea. Regardless, done. And lemme know if you're ever near WCW... I'm moving to that area in a couple weeks

BadKitty 10-02-2007 03:05 PM

done.