Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exhausts (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Worse and Best (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

Lorenzo 05-21-2005 05:31 AM

Worse and Best

Worse sounding: D&D
Best: Devil! :hail:

Now that I opened up the can of worms...bring it on LOL

Vin 05-21-2005 09:29 AM

Hindle made my YZF sound mean. I'm gunning for high mount Devils on my SV, but am open to any dual high mount carbon.

D&D -- I'd use 'em for my SV. Makes the bike sound like a Harley!

njf4i 05-21-2005 11:07 AM

Worst sounding would be D&D

Worst quality would be Two Brothers

But I like the way my micron sounds on the f4i. :take_it:

Lorenzo 05-21-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny
Hindle made my YZF sound mean. I'm gunning for high mount Devils on my SV, but am open to any dual high mount carbon.

D&D -- I'd use 'em for my SV. Makes the bike sound like a Harley!

I don't think the Devil shotgun is worth it. It's like 9 bills, an dI think the regular high mount looks better. I have the round one, but would of prefered the oval one.

Cakes206 05-21-2005 06:16 PM

Don't be hatin on the D&D :razz:

I gotta go with TiForce being one of the best out there...the welds and the way they are crafted is like no other.

5wytchBh4kk 05-21-2005 06:56 PM

i like arata. they're the only pipes that are full ti. and affordable. well, last time i checked anyway.

Vin 05-21-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorenzo
I don't think the Devil shotgun is worth it. It's like 9 bills, an dI think the regular high mount looks better. I have the round one, but would of prefered the oval one.

My SV is equipped with stock dual exhausts. The Devil set I'm looking at is a high-mount carbon slipon system but yeah, it's in the $800 range.

Mack 05-21-2005 08:34 PM

best quality is tigcraft....hand made although 700 bills for a slip on....I like my micron but am looking at getting a dual undertail for my bike......worst....who knows I don't like D&D...hate the sounds....although I can't hear shit over my bike

John712 05-21-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
Don't be hatin on the D&D :razz:

I gotta go with TiForce being one of the best out there...the welds and the way they are crafted is like no other.

ordered mine $1700 with power commander :)

hot shit brotha

PiPeManNYC 05-21-2005 11:42 PM

Thinking of the carbon fibre Devil shotgun high mount, would be nice to know how it sounded before i bought and installed it.

Scott 05-22-2005 10:11 AM

two brothers is worst quality?!?!? how do you figure? mine looks, sounds, and has held up great. i like it, and will use them again when i get a new can.

Cakes206 05-22-2005 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott
two brothers is worst quality?!?!? how do you figure? mine looks, sounds, and has held up great. i like it, and will use them again when i get a new can.

Yea, I gotta go with Scott on this one...got Two Bro. on the track bike and it rocks...the only drawback is it's heavy...other than that me likes.

5wytchBh4kk 05-22-2005 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott

the end caps corrode and then it looks like shit! :nod:

Cakes206 05-22-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5wytchBh4kk
the end caps corrode and then it looks like shit! :nod:

Always nay say with you :razz: That'll happen with almost any pipe if not taken care of...no crap on mines.

FigNewTon 05-22-2005 01:36 PM

Worst- D&D
Best- Sato :hail: