Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Bike Talk (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   This makes it two. new cbr is gone! (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2642)

SilverDragon 05-16-2006 02:28 AM

This makes it two. new cbr is gone!

A couple of my buddies were hanging out last night, and on their way out they noticed that my bike was no longer where it was when they came in.

I did the police report, it got stolen between 11pm and about 1:45am Monday night. I have no hope that it will be found since it had to have been picked up. I always lock the handlebars, and I still have both keys.

gottaducati 05-16-2006 02:37 AM

that sux.
where did it get stolen ..outside your house or from outside a bar?

MrQuickR1 05-16-2006 05:20 AM

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fucking ironic is that?!!

Where the hell do you go that your biikes get marked for theft?
I think it's time to either move, or stop going to places where you go.

I'm sorry you lost yet another bike!!!!

Hassmaschine 05-16-2006 06:29 AM

Sorry to hear that dude, sucks, I wonder what insurance is going to say about THIS one... :(

MPtotheFZ 05-16-2006 06:36 AM

That sucks man! Thats why I never ride the bike to go hang out somewhere, where its sitting by itself for long periods of time. I ride and then it goes right into the garage. Hope you have some luck with your next one.

njf4i 05-16-2006 06:53 AM

Damn bro that sucks. I'm sorry that your bike is gone again.

Where did this happen and post the vin# so we can check any ebay parts for you.

Mack 05-16-2006 07:09 AM

wow man that suxs. sorry to hear it....good luck getting another one

Cakes206 05-16-2006 07:22 AM

Holy shit dude, that really sucks...fuggin theives deserve a Sidi to the eye :banghead:

Gear Dog 05-16-2006 07:39 AM

Wow that really sucks. Did you have it chained to anything? Good luck with the insurance company.

JasonB 05-16-2006 08:56 AM

That sux...sorry to hear. Hope it insurance co. comes through for you..

PitsVtec 05-16-2006 09:33 AM

Gerard now this is total bullshit! Where the fuck are you leaving your bike? I hope your luck changes soon! That sucks big fucking balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz 05-16-2006 09:34 AM

WOW this sucks. Sorry to hear. :(

Rev 05-16-2006 09:35 AM

GERARD..are u serious man....bro...don't leave your bike around where you can't see it...if you don't have it locked up find somewhere to lock it up...holy shit man..i'm sorry...so is this it for you..will insurance pay you out again?? 2 bikes in less then a year...BRAND NEW BIKES..wow

SilverDragon 05-16-2006 10:12 AM

The only place I went yesterday was the grocery store to pick up some small items, and that was for just a couple of minutes. I went to the mall later that day, but that was with my car.

I figure someone followed me or has been looking for some time to pick it up. I parked it at home where I just moved (South Plainfield, NJ)

There are at least three other bikes in the complex where I live, and none of them were touched. One of them has been sitting there all of spring. I don't even think it works. It's a good looking bike, and it hasn't gotten stolen.

I can see my bike from my window. It's not a traffic-ed area. It's a complex with one entrance and one exit. It's really a low-key town. It's just one example that goes to show it doesn't matter where you live (unless of course you have a garage, which I don't), if they want the bike, they'll get it.

The funny thing about this situation is that the cop had to get my license number, but somehow dropped it through his equipment in the car, so now I have to wait until they can get it out to get it back. I can't even drive my car if I wanted to.

p.s. To answer your question Rev, I don't think at this time that's it for me with bikes. I'm not new with stuff getting stolen from me. If I paid attention to all that, I would never get stuff I want to. I've already had my last car stolen twice, two attempts on the car before that, and one other car stolen.

Once the third one goes though, then I'll probably call it quits. :) perhaps until I get a house with a garage and shotgun! :D

SilverDragon 05-16-2006 10:14 AM

Oops, I forgot to add the VIN at the end of the message. Here it is:

JH2PC37096M301131