Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sport Touring (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Exploring Nova Scotia... (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9392)

~Donna~ 09-24-2009 10:30 PM

A+ on this thread. Your pictures were beautiful and your little mascot was adorable! Now that's a road trip!:)

ronin_01r1 09-25-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon FZ1 (Post 103359)
Nice post, but I'd skip the trailer next time. I got all psyched thinking this was a LD ride, but when I saw the trailer I laughed.

I would've loved to ride the entire way if I had more vacation time...wandering through the Adirondacks and the backroads of VT, NH and ME into New Brunswick...but I didn't have 2 weeks. The first time we went to NS, we rode our bikes via all highways to Bar Harbour, ME. That made for one boring ass ride. For this trip, we wanted to maximize the time in NS, which is what this trip was all about. I definitely wouldn't have minded the additional miles...vacation time was a big factor.

Respect_My_Authorita 09-25-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin_01r1 (Post 103361)
I would've loved to ride the entire way if I had more vacation time...wandering through the Adirondacks and the backroads of VT, NH and ME into New Brunswick...but I didn't have 2 weeks. The first time we went to NS, we rode our bikes via all highways to Bar Harbour, ME. That made for one boring ass ride. For this trip, we wanted to maximize the time in NS, which is what this trip was all about. I definitely wouldn't have minded the additional miles...vacation time was a big factor.

:thumbup::thumbup:

JimRBlue 09-25-2009 07:59 PM

A fantastic write up.. Looks like a fantastic trip and some amazing memories were had. Nice job!

skid vicious 09-29-2009 10:36 PM

awesome ride report. great pics! looks like you guys made some good memories up there. too bad you didn't take any pics of the smoking hot girls in the diner though. :banghead: come on man!:lol:

ronin_01r1 09-30-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skid vicious (Post 103444)
awesome ride report. great pics! looks like you guys made some good memories up there. too bad you didn't take any pics of the smoking hot girls in the diner though. :banghead: come on man!:lol:

ya i know.. :ohmygod: felt too bashful to ask. :moocow:

skid vicious 09-30-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin_01r1 (Post 103449)
ya i know.. :ohmygod: felt too bashful to ask. :moocow:

bah! don't ask, just take the pic:arrr:

Cakes206 10-01-2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skid vicious (Post 103460)
bah! don't ask, just take the pic:arrr:

Hows that "Chicks of Home Depot" book comin along?

:roflmao:

skid vicious 10-01-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes206 (Post 103466)
Hows that "Chicks of Home Depot" book comin along?

:roflmao:

Not too well. Apparently they frown up guys with cameras hiding in stalls inside the ladies room.;)

Lazarus 01-22-2010 04:29 PM

Dude excellent post. Thank you for taking the time out to share that with us.