Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Weightlifting/Body Building (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4403)

Kennedy 03-02-2007 12:18 PM

Yea you also aren't competing so it isn't worth it.

Rev 03-02-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedy (Post 60909)
Yea you also aren't competing so it isn't worth it.

+1 Don't go too crazy on the roids if your not gonna compete. I'm gonna do au natrual again for now...we'll see what happends in a year or 2 =p

Jay 03-02-2007 02:19 PM

I occasionally get a little joint pain. Nothing major. Some stiff fingers in the morning. Sometimes i get an ache in my left knee. Other then that...no complaints.

It really is amazing stuff, i will say that!

Kennedy 03-02-2007 02:22 PM

How many weeks are you into on it? They say most people won't see gains until the 15-20th week.

Cakes206 03-02-2007 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedy (Post 60936)
How many weeks are you into on it? They say most people won't see gains until the 15-20th week.

No way, within 3 weeks. We used to do 25 iu's every other day. Then again, what gains you see and how fast all depends on where you're at when you start.

Jay 03-02-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedy (Post 60936)

I've been on it for 8 months.

Cakes206 03-02-2007 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 60938)
I've been on it for 8 months.

Strait?

shadoxkila 03-02-2007 02:39 PM

HGH is so bad for your body its ridiculous... normal juice is no where near as bad as that shit

Jay 03-02-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes982 (Post 60939)
Strait?

Yup. 5 on 2 off. 5 iu each day. T3 for 2 weeks every 4 weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila (Post 60942)
HGH is so bad for your body its ridiculous... normal juice is no where near as bad as that shit

No offense or anything bro, but you have no clue what you are talking about.

Growth hormone is actually good for your body.

Ant 03-02-2007 02:42 PM

http://outside.away.com/outside/body...ug_test_1.html

This is a great article. Not necessarily for Body building but informative nonetheless.

Cakes206 03-02-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila (Post 60942)
HGH is so bad for your body its ridiculous...

The old stuff in the 80's and earlier yea, taken from the pituitary gland of cadavers. Now its mostly synthetic. Its the "fountain of youth" for old people. Also given to people with aids to keep their mass.

shadoxkila 03-02-2007 02:46 PM

i know that now a days its better off then the old shit but, your not supposed to open your growth plates once they are closed.... theres a difference between building muscle and actually growing, ex your feet, head, hands, everything... thats why you get joint pain, its the same as "growing pains" when your young.... only thing is your body is supposed to be done growing at that point

Jay 03-02-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes982 (Post 60946)
The old stuff in the 80's and earlier yea, taken from the pituitary gland of cadavers. Now its mostly synthetic.

indeed THAT stuff was. Cause basically a "human mad-cow" disease.

Also anything thats 192aa sequence as opposed to 191aa sequence.

I have never used anything but 191aa. I have only used Jino's and Hygetropin which is made by a scientist who left GenSci (company that makes Jino's).

Fitropin is 192aa and so are Kefei (blue top) generics. They cause your body to build an "immunity", if you will...to exogenous (external) and endogenous (your body's own) HGH.

Jay 03-02-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila (Post 60949)
i know that now a days its better off then the old shit but, your not supposed to open your growth plates once they are closed.... theres a difference between building muscle and actually growing, ex your feet, head, hands, everything... thats why you get joint pain, its the same as "growing pains" when your young.... only thing is your body is supposed to be done growing at that point

Your growth plates are sealed. Occasionally you'll get a rare case where someone has an unsealed growth plate. I believe its in your shoulder. This is VERY rare though. Growth hormone production slows down from the age of 23-25 on (was recently found to happen younger than we thought).

It doesn't cause anything to grow. You could grow an extra few feet of intestine, or an elongated jaw and forehead but the amounts needed to do this are retarded. I am taking 5 iu ed...i would need to take probably 10-15iu maybe even 20 iu daily for this to happen.

HGH builds muscle through many mechanisms. Effect on protein synthesis, insulin response, among others. Too much in detail for me to want to get into right now.

Cakes206 03-02-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila (Post 60949)
your not supposed to open your growth plates once they are closed....

Once they're closed, they're closed(from what I understand.) Which is why hgh is given to kids during adolescence who are really short for their age, their plates are still open so it'll give them a growth spurt. Once the plates are shut, the actual growth spurt won't happen. Otherwise I'd be 8-4:lol: I grew up with a neighborhood friend who had it when he was like 12 or some shit. The old pituitary glad derived hgh is what cause protruding. Look at Arnold.