Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   tattoo places (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4365)

Liltenatattoo 02-10-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes982 (Post 58753)
I did it! :lol:

lmao:roflmao:

and yes nick i forgot to tell everyone about patricia. Who I think used to be Pat. Well I kinda know it used to be Patrick. He's I mean she, oh damn. anyways, it is about 6 foot tall, was all dressed up like a 50 year old school teacher, fake nails, make up, woman jacket, everything! I kinda scary. And i had to pierce his/her belly button. Gross!!!!! I guess it wasn't so bad, but it was just weird. I thought drag queens were suposed to look decent. hahahahaha.

njf4i 02-10-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltenatattoo (Post 58764)
lmao:roflmao:

and yes nick i forgot to tell everyone about patricia. Who I think used to be Pat. Well I kinda know it used to be Patrick. He's I mean she, oh damn. anyways, it is about 6 foot tall, was all dressed up like a 50 year old school teacher, fake nails, make up, woman jacket, everything! I kinda scary. And i had to pierce his/her belly button. Gross!!!!! I guess it wasn't so bad, but it was just weird. I thought drag queens were suposed to look decent. hahahahaha.

You just couldn't stop looking at his i mean her breasts and adams apple. :LOL:

Liltenatattoo 02-10-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i (Post 58767)
You just couldn't stop looking at his i mean her breasts and adams apple. :LOL:

ewww nick, u were looking at his breasts??? i glanced at them to see if they were real, but u were checking them out??? u sick man.

:drink: next time we'll go for a drink afterwards.

njf4i 02-10-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltenatattoo (Post 58768)
ewww nick, u were looking at his breasts??? i glanced at them to see if they were real, but u were checking them out??? u sick man.

:drink: next time we'll go for a drink afterwards.

Hey you were the one telling me about how he/she wasn't wearing a stuffed bra. :moocow:

But yeah we'll def grab a drink on the 28th. :drink:

Cakes206 02-10-2007 11:18 AM

Danm Tena, what kinda place you work at, and I was thinkin of headdin down for some work :wtf:

Shelly 02-10-2007 12:08 PM

Hey Psycho+everyone,

Did anyone hit Tatt convention in Philly last weekend? Unfortunately I only got to peruse it the last day for a few hrs. Found out about it last minute, would've otherwise posted it :(...There were ALOT of artists there...definately spending an entire day there next year! Some really good work from places all over the US/world....some close, some far. I'm going to be insanely picky for my 2nd Tatt since my first one the artist did a shitty ass job, gotta get a touch up on that as well. I got to meet Enigma!! What a great guy...

~Shel

HookRone 02-10-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i (Post 58736)
Hey tina thanks for all the help and work you did yesterday. My girl and i had a great time hanging out at your shop.

But you forgot to tell everybody about patricia and her belly button piercing. :LOL: :LOL:

I told you to tell me. I'm 10 minutes away. Nice tatt.:)

njf4i 02-10-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookRone (Post 58780)
I told you to tell me. I'm 10 minutes away. Nice tatt.:)

Yo sean it was posted that i was going at 12 on the 9th. So don't go blaming me because you didn't see the he/she man. :lol: