Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Group Rides - Events - Bike Nights (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Sunday Ride (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2451)

SPRHK 04-29-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67GTONUT
Little early for me........

What kind of pace do you guys honestly do?

Like the original post states, speed limit to 5-10 over is the norm. Occasional blast in appropriate places. Can't get more honest than that. Get up and meet us @ D&D across from WCW. Stands up at 8:15!!

Hassmaschine 04-29-2006 10:45 PM

I'm coming from south of Philly, 15 minutes means an extra 1/2 hr for me on top of the 3 hours there and back.. that I could be riding locally... I'll wait for a week I'm not on-call.

SPRHK 04-29-2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh
Gee Joe, thanks for the heads up :mad:

You're Invited as well, even if Joe didn't tell Ya!

SPRHK 04-29-2006 11:04 PM

Hre's my last check, if anyone else is going, see you there. If not, we'll post tomorrowabout the ride. Maybe some pics too.See ya'll in the AM!!

John712 04-30-2006 10:09 AM

i just woke up like 30 minutes ago, sorry i couldnt make it. hopefully you guys had a good turn out and a safe ride.
next time i'll be there if you have another ride. hell i'll even spend the night at Cakes house :lol:

Qetesh 04-30-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRHK
You're Invited as well, even if Joe didn't tell Ya!

Hope you had a good ride. Sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully next time though.

shadoxkila 04-30-2006 12:14 PM

i woke up a at 7:30 when i know my alarm was set for 6:30 and never went off, so i have no fuckin idea what the hell happened.....pretty pissed off that i missed out on some good riding this morning.....i'm takin it out now so if anyone is thinking about going out gimme a call 973-981-5400

John712 04-30-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila
i woke up a at 7:30 when i know my alarm was set for 6:30 and never went off, so i have no fuckin idea what the hell happened.....pretty pissed off that i missed out on some good riding this morning.....i'm takin it out now so if anyone is thinking about going out gimme a call 973-981-5400

were heading out about 3 - 3:30pm after my daughters soccer game, i'll shoot you a call then see if your still out

(732) 620-1265

-John

High_Revs_17 04-30-2006 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoUtHpAw
i just woke up like 30 minutes ago, sorry i couldnt make it. hopefully you guys had a good turn out and a safe ride.
next time i'll be there if you have another ride. hell i'll even spend the night at Cakes house :lol:

You should've slept in your track gear on the floor next to the bike...:lol:

Cakes206 04-30-2006 07:11 PM

Excellent ride today fellas...clocked about 250 on the odometer today...The Brass Ring seems like a cool spot...thanks Chris.

SPRHK 04-30-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cakes
Excellent ride today fellas...clocked about 250 on the odometer today...The Brass Ring seems like a cool spot...thanks Chris.

Glad you had a good time. I have a really excellent ride planned coming up probably in a couple of weeks. I post about it when the time comes.

PS::thumbup: :thumbup: to Cakes, The only one who had balls to show from Addicts crew. To all the rest that didn't make.............:nono: :nono: :thefinger :thefinger :ohmygod:

Qetesh 04-30-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Glad you had a good time. I have a really excellent ride planned coming up probably in a couple of weeks. I post about it when the time comes.

PS::thumbup: :thumbup: to Cakes, The only one who had balls to show from Addicts crew. To all the rest that didn't make.............:nono: :nono: :thefinger :thefinger :ohmygod:

Hey, I would have been more then happy to show...you can blame "Cakes" for this one ;)

High_Revs_17 04-30-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Damn...you guys running 1"13's in northern nj? :lol:

shadoxkila 04-30-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Dam thats harsh bro....i had every intention of coming if my dumbass alarm clock would have worked the way it was supposed to

Cakes206 04-30-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoxkila
Dam thats harsh bro....i had every intention of coming if my dumbass alarm clock would have worked the way it was supposed to

Alarm clocks go on strike at the darndest times :lol: