Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   tattoo places (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4365)

HookRone 02-05-2007 11:16 PM

Congrats, that came out nice.

PSYCHO1000R 02-06-2007 12:01 AM

thanks, already working on another one :)

SAXON117 02-06-2007 08:05 AM

very cool :nod2:

Vin 02-06-2007 08:16 AM

That's some amazing work in those pics, great job by a board member!

I'll have to post up some pics of this ginormous half-sleeve dragon I'm getting done in Staten Island.

HookRone 02-06-2007 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R (Post 58329)
thanks, already working on another one :)

:roflmao: It is addicting.

SAXON117 02-06-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookRone (Post 58345)
:roflmao: It is addicting.

+1 yes they are!!!!!

PSYCHO1000R 02-06-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxon (Post 58349)
+1 yes they are!!!!!

oddly enough , getting the tatt done isnt the addicting part, it's the feeling of relief once she's done that got me high!!!! lol

Ant 02-06-2007 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltenatattoo (Post 58210)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...o/meandjoc.jpg

luckily I tattoo'd this girl after you. LOL. :roflmao:
It didnt hurt ya big baby! You sat fine! I did not see one tear! :)

I'll be honest, that pic right there scares me so much I will never get a tattoo. :lol:

PSYCHO1000R 02-06-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 58352)
I'll be honest, that pic right there scares me so much I will never get a tattoo. :lol:

lolol, i remembe that girl walking in right after i got mine done!

Redlinerider 02-06-2007 10:53 AM

looks good, any meaning for the cross other then the obivous? whats on the top of it going across?

if you dont mind i ask, i always wanted to know what it means to people when they get a tattoo, i have mine for different reasons and moments in life.

Vin 02-06-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redlinerider (Post 58357)
i have mine for different reasons and moments in life.

My current project will signify strength and focus, as illustrated in the thickness and sharpness of the blades on the dragon. The design for the inside of the sleeve (which hasn't been put down yet) will signify negativity, something I've dealt with my entire life.

PSYCHO1000R 02-06-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redlinerider (Post 58357)
looks good, any meaning for the cross other then the obivous? whats on the top of it going across?

if you dont mind i ask, i always wanted to know what it means to people when they get a tattoo, i have mine for different reasons and moments in life.

i got the cross in rememberance of my mom after she passed away, took me a long time to find something i liked, the top banner has 2 phrases, 1 side is in reference to something she said to me before she passed, the other half is in written in chzech, (her native country) saying " truth shall always prevail".

i didnt want to just slap anything on me because " it looks cool". i wanted it to have some sort of meaning, if only for myself to understand and appreciate.

Redlinerider 02-06-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R (Post 58362)

i didnt want to just slap anything on me because " it looks cool". i wanted it to have some sort of meaning, if only for myself to understand and appreciate.

very well said, sorry for the loss and thank you for sharing the reason why, i guess most of us have a special meaning to the ink. mine go thru troubles in life, divorce, and thinking of the fifth one once my son is born (god willing)

thanks.

PSYCHO1000R 02-06-2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redlinerider (Post 58363)
very well said, sorry for the loss and thank you for sharing the reason why, i guess most of us have a special meaning to the ink. mine go thru troubles in life, divorce, and thinking of the fifth one once my son is born (god willing)

thanks.

NP, i look at tatts as short stories, most have a tale behind them, I always ask when i see an interesting one.

my friend was just talking about getting some more work, he wants to sort of get symbols for all hte trouble he has gone thru his life, kind of reminders of where he's been and never wants to go back to, im trynig to help him with ideas. VINs description of the dragon sounds awsome.

PSYCHO1000R 02-06-2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vin (Post 58360)
My current project will signify strength and focus, as illustrated in the thickness and sharpness of the blades on the dragon. The design for the inside of the sleeve (which hasn't been put down yet) will signify negativity, something I've dealt with my entire life.

do u have a straight on shor of your avatar, looks awsome.