Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Days (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   10/29 Summit main? (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5946)

AfricanBootyScratcher 10-25-2007 10:11 PM

in there

tommymac 10-26-2007 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginoe (Post 77720)
who can i crash with? i've got an air mattress (i snore though).

If you want you can crash with me/us. i dont know what levi and borka are going to do yet. They have first crack at the bed and couch
but either way you could crash in my room.

Only one rule no spooning or cuddling allowed:roflmao:

Tom

GinoE 10-26-2007 08:48 AM

cool! i'll pack my air mattress.

pm me your mobile? (i lost your # when i sync'ed my treo).

nyskg 10-26-2007 09:23 AM

I'm in!!!

JasonB 10-26-2007 01:09 PM

All that are goin to Summit Main suck

O...wait...im goin but wont be there...

or wont be there but goin to summit :razz: :P

BoRkA 10-26-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 77731)
If you want you can crash with me/us. i dont know what levi and borka are going to do yet. They have first crack at the bed and couch
but either way you could crash in my room.

Only one rule no spooning or cuddling allowed:roflmao:

Tom

ok, I just spoke to levi and we'll stay with you.
does he have your cel number?
if not pm me the #

Respect_My_Authorita 10-26-2007 04:56 PM

If I have time I will try to get my suspension done too been pending a long time.

on the side note, I am planting some land mines around my bed. :roflmao:

tommymac 10-26-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoRkA (Post 77742)
ok, I just spoke to levi and we'll stay with you.
does he have your cel number?
if not pm me the #

Levi has my # so no worries, dont worry about the landmines as I said there will be no cuddling or spooning allowed and if need be I will engage in chemical warfare:fart: :roflmao:

PS did Levi score a brake lever?

PPS We should touch base tomorrow night to see what time everyones leaving for wva.

Tom

BoRkA 10-26-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 77744)
Levi has my # so no worries, dont worry about the landmines as I said there will be no cuddling or spooning allowed and if need be I will engage in chemical warfare:fart: :roflmao:

PS did Levi score a brake lever?

PPS We should touch base tomorrow night to see what time everyones leaving for wva.

Tom

we just finished messing with Levi's bike, that brake lever was a bitch to take off. so 45mins later we find out it doesnt fit, i guess next generation gsxr's are different after all.
I hope your TL lever will fit, as the TL body is an older generation.

ps. I was thinking to leave brooklyn at like noon on sunday, so we get there around 7pm, and have time to sattle down, may be have some :cheers:

tommymac 10-26-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoRkA (Post 77750)
we just finished messing with Levi's bike, that brake lever was a bitch to take off. so 45mins later we find out it doesnt fit, i guess next generation gsxr's are different after all.
I hope your TL lever will fit, as the TL body is an older generation.

ps. I was thinking to leave brooklyn at like noon on sunday, so we get there around 7pm, and have time to sattle down, may be have some :cheers:

Is the 2000 gsxr the same generation? If not send me a reminder so I can remember to get the good lever from my dads house.

Tom

BoRkA 10-26-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 77751)
Is the 2000 gsxr the same generation? If not send me a reminder so I can remember to get the good lever from my dads house.

Tom

Mine is a 2002 gsxr 750, i believe 2000 to 2003 is the same body style, but try it just to see if it fits.

tommymac 10-26-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoRkA (Post 77752)
Mine is a 2002 gsxr 750, i believe 2000 to 2003 is the same body style, but try it just to see if it fits.

I have all the spares in my tool box including the bent TL lever but will try to get to my dads to grab the god one too. I know some of th eolder TL stuff matches up withthe gsxrs.

BTW which group are you riding in?

Tom

BoRkA 10-26-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 77753)
I have all the spares in my tool box including the bent TL lever but will try to get to my dads to grab the god one too. I know some of th eolder TL stuff matches up withthe gsxrs.

BTW which group are you riding in?

Tom

At the end tip of white group, thinking to get bumped to red :ride: , either this time on next seassion.

u?

tommymac 10-26-2007 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoRkA (Post 77755)
At the end tip of white group, thinking to get bumped to red :ride: , either this time on next seassion.

u?

I am one of the slower guys in red group.

tom

lateapex 10-30-2007 02:25 PM

A little cool in the am but later it warned up. They did patch T1, T5 and T8 but no traction issues. I dropped a second on my best time there. Another great day. Sunday at the Shenandoah was a different story, technical track, cool temps and greedy throttle hands equaled a lot of downed bikes. One guy hit the ground so hard he thought he was at Calabogie.

Great to see Omar and Cakes and hope everyone else had a good time.