Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Group Rides - Events - Bike Nights (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   BEAR MTN / hawks nest/ high point ride sat/sund (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1290)

CoolerBig 11-03-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitsVtec
We try to meet at a central meeting spot, usually Hooters in Union. What are you familiar with...which way do you come on the GSP?

I can jump on NJTPK(ext 8A) and then GSP(ext 11 from NJTPK). How can I get to Hooters from GSP?

BTW I just looked at www.weather.com and it says "Scattered T-storms" for Sunday...

PitsVtec 11-03-2005 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolerBig
I can jump on NJTPK(ext 8A) and then GSP(ext 11 from NJTPK). How can I get to Hooters from GSP?

BTW I just looked at www.weather.com and it says "Scattered T-storms" for Sunday...

GSP South to exit 140A, which is Route 22. you will merge 1 lane to the left and continue on 22. when you start to see store in the middle of the highway make sure your in the left lane. When PC Richard's (shaped like a ship) pops up, there's a u-turn and driveways for Hooters. You really can't miss it.

CoolerBig 11-03-2005 11:45 AM

Quote:

GSP South to exit 140A, which is Route 22. you will merge 1 lane to the left and continue on 22. when you start to see store in the middle of the highway make sure your in the left lane. When PC Richard's (shaped like a ship) pops up, there's a u-turn and driveways for Hooters. You really can't miss it.

I believe I am going to take GSP north, because I am coiming from south. I guess it is the same exit number...
Thank you for directions. Do you know what time?

Rev 11-03-2005 11:47 AM

yes it does..saturday riding will be better....sunday looks bad..but i'm down to do both..

PitsVtec 11-03-2005 11:53 AM

Quote:

I believe I am going to take GSP north, because I am coiming from south. I guess it is the same exit number...
Thank you for directions. Do you know what time?

It is 140 going North, but you will need to merge all the way to the left and take the first u-turn - then same directions from there.

REV WHAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

soda7o 11-03-2005 11:58 AM

make up your damnminds.. if it ssat i can come out after 1:30

toky 11-03-2005 12:20 PM

North Jersey peeps

If I am the leader, I'm going to shoot for Saturday and Sunday! Rev you are my ho!!, don't forget that. I'll give you your spanking later... :bunny:

So far Saturday seems to be a nicer day than Sunday. If we are going to High Point, Hawks Nest, or Bear Mtn area; I'd make a meet spot closer to those places. Of course you guys who live down south, can meet up by Hooters in Union, NJ.

Those of us that do not want to ride ass backwards south, and then shoot up north to Upstate NY.

IF going to High Point, Hawks Nest area, then meeting spot would be on 23 North, by the Yamaha/Kawasaki Motorcycle dealership next to McDs.

IF Bear Mtn, possibly Barnse N Noble in Clifton, NJ on Rt 3 East?

If PA, SODA needs to co-ordinate a meet spot, but probably will meet at Hooters at Union, NJ.

CoolerBig 11-03-2005 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toky
If I am the leader, I'm going to shoot for Saturday and Sunday! Rev you are my ho!!, don't forget that. I'll give you your spanking later... :bunny:

So far Saturday seems to be a nicer day than Sunday. If we are going to High Point, Hawks Nest, or Bear Mtn area; I'd make a meet spot closer to those places. Of course you guys who live down south, can meet up by Hooters in Union, NJ.

Those of us that do not want to ride ass backwards south, and then shoot up north to Upstate NY.

IF going to High Point, Hawks Nest area, then meeting spot would be on 23 North, by the Yamaha/Kawasaki Motorcycle dealership next to McDs.

IF Bear Mtn, possibly Barnse N Noble in Clifton, NJ on Rt 3 East?

If PA, SODA needs to co-ordinate a meet spot, but probably will meet at Hooters at Union, NJ.

damn! Now I am totally confused. Is it Sat or Sun? Is it Hooters or Yamaha/Kawasaki dealership next to McD? And BTW which way are we going from there? Still have three options, as I can see... :confused:

Rev 11-03-2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

damn! Now I am totally confused. Is it Sat or Sun? Is it Hooters or Yamaha/Kawasaki dealership next to McD? And BTW which way are we going from there? Still have three options, as I can see... :confused:

Teh ride is on saturday. We have a good group going...some sbd is comming along...I would like to do a little bear but toky knows the roads in highpoint really well..maybe we can do both..lol...cool, the meet spot will be finalized by tonight...are u comming by yourself?

PitsVtec 11-03-2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

Joel you will lead and Rev will never be your bitch b/c he's my biscuiteer! LOL!! :LOL:

toky 11-03-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Joel you will lead and Rev will never be your bitch b/c he's my biscuiteer! LOL!! :LOL:

I didn't say he was my Bitch. He's my free Ho.

toky 11-03-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Saturday definite, Sunday maybe. If possible, 2 days of riding!

The meet spots that I suggested is for the people who live around North Jersey. So possibly making 2 meet spots. One for the North Jersey riders, and another for the Central Jersey foos.

CoolerBig 11-03-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev
Teh ride is on saturday. We have a good group going...some sbd is comming along...I would like to do a little bear but toky knows the roads in highpoint really well..maybe we can do both..lol...cool, the meet spot will be finalized by tonight...are u comming by yourself?

I guess so... I couldn't find anyone around this area to ride with...

CoolerBig 11-03-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Saturday definite, Sunday maybe. If possible, 2 days of riding!

The meet spots that I suggested is for the people who live around North Jersey. So possibly making 2 meet spots. One for the North Jersey riders, and another for the Central Jersey foos.

That sounds good. Which will be the Central Jersey spot? Hooters?

RonJ83 11-03-2005 01:27 PM

in.....soda, let me know if you want to meetup before we head out.