Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   The worst day of my life (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2955)

John712 06-19-2006 10:32 PM

sorry to hear about that man.

my wife had breast cancer a few years ago. she was curable as they say most are when their young, 30 and under. hopefully the outcome will be great.

Rev 06-19-2006 11:16 PM

Damn JC..i'm sorry to hear that....I know how it feels to have someone close with breast cancer. My aunt passed away from it years ago..but she caught it in the late stages...Another reason is that she couldn't take the chemotherapy anymore...she went for chemo and shortly after that her body gave up...again...she was in the late stages...

Nowadays they have lots of help if it's caught early. Be in high spirits...defenitly pray for her and you man...

Mack 06-19-2006 11:34 PM

sorry to hear....I hope you can work through it

njf4i 06-19-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcblitz
you tony danza wanna be.

Well only you would find humor in my post jarhead.

But let kate know that were all here for her and you. We may all hate eachother at one point or another, but were all still family.

Rev 06-20-2006 12:10 AM

just curious..what hospital are you guys using? I'm hoping you have insurance...cuz this is gonna be costly...something like this money should not be in the way..but its still an obstacle...

Marker54 06-20-2006 12:19 AM

Sorry to hear the news Bro.
Thoughts go out!

Hassmaschine 06-20-2006 06:46 AM

Always a hard thing to take bro, and you can never truly prepare yourself for the consequences of shit like that, only thing you can do is 'always look on the bright side of loife' [/monty python]. Best of luck with all of it though dude, we went through this with my sister not too long ago, and it's a rough road, one way or another.

NYCSTRIPES 06-20-2006 07:44 AM

Hope things work out, also hoping the DR's caught everything early.
Ken

Xracer264 06-20-2006 08:58 AM

JC & Kennedy, sorry to hear this bad news. Katie and Kennedy's Mom will be in my prayers.

Ant 06-20-2006 08:59 AM

Holy shit dude...I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I truly hope that everything works out ok as it should. Seriously, let me know if you need anything. I think I'm going to make that donation to the Lance Armstrong Foundation so we can end this shit.

ffejtable 06-20-2006 09:04 AM

Wow... very sorry to hear.... Hope everything goes well....

Try and be strong and positive!

Taz 06-20-2006 09:10 AM

Jared I'm sorry to hear about Kate. If you guys need anything don't hesitate to ask. I hope everything goes well. My prayers are with you and Kennedy.

Qetesh 06-20-2006 09:12 AM

I'm so sorry to hear of your news Jared and Kennedy. I will keep everyone in my prayers. If there's anything that the SBA community can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Wishes 06-20-2006 09:22 AM

I am so sorry to hear this. :( You both will be in my prayers and as hard as it may seem... try and stay positive and look at the good things in your life together. It will help her tremendously in ways you can not believe!

Vin 06-20-2006 09:34 AM

Blitz and Kennedy, I wish your loved ones well. Just being by their sides and unconditionally loving them might be the best form of therapy and treatment they can receive.